PA Privilege Cards

Pattaya Addicts Discount & Privilege Cards

PA Privilege Cards

Thanks for the reply -- sorted out the PayPal issues; just added another card to PayPal & payment went through. Could have been AMEX was not a payment option, so added VISA & all worked. I'm in PB twice next month. Will pick up card weekend of 08 JUN on the 1st trip through. Looking forward to (1) using it at the places I saw honored it that I already know & (2) trying some of the new places on the list I do not know. Thanks for making PC available. And, already added one post ref other discount cards. Will add more over time & get to that EMERITUS-worthy ADVANCED member status. And, will keep working the photo add piece. Might be my photos take up too much memory. Keep chargin' / Bohdi

Payment received, card ordered, thank you.

PA Privilege Cards

I'm very happy to announce The Irish Rovers has joined the Privilege Card scheme. They are giving 10% off drinks, food, lady drinks, barfines and rooms. Excludes the Baht buster breakfast and anything else already on special offer. Irish Rovers is located on Soi LK Metro and is open 24 hours. http://www.the-irish-rovers.com/

Chavvy

So it is like a discount card? Or do you rack up points???

hotdogs

Payment received, card ordered, thank you.

Payment received, card ordered, thank you. It usually takes around seven days so hopefully it should be there around the 9th May.

Been back a few times and went again yesterday. Still no card there for me. Has there been any problems with getting the cards made?

Seedy

So it is like a discount card? Or do you rack up points???

It gives you discounts in various establishments.eg 15% discount at Martinell bar and Sapphire Lodge

This link tells you where and how much http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/95906-pattaya-addicts-privilege-cards-participating-businesses/

PA Privilege Cards

Been back a few times and went again yesterday. Still no card there for me. Has there been any problems with getting the cards made?

Sorry about that, I will contact the card manufacturer and try to find out what has happened.

It gives you discounts in various establishments.eg 15% discount at Martinell bar and Sapphire Lodge

This link tells you where and how much http://www.pattaya-a...ing-businesses/

Thank you.

rudolfg

Hi , I was in Bangkok in May , unfortunately never made it to Pattaya due to change in plans . I ordered and paid for the card , can you please tell me if it is ready for pick up , i will be coming in August this year again .

Thanks .

PA Privilege Cards

Hi , I was in Bangkok in May , unfortunately never made it to Pattaya due to change in plans . I ordered and paid for the card , can you please tell me if it is ready for pick up , i will be coming in August this year again .

Thanks .

Your card was ordered some time ago, it should be waiting for you at Sapphire Lodge.

PA Privilege Cards

I have ordered another card for you. It should be ready in a week or so.

fred.sander67

I will be here next week, how do i order a card.

PA Privilege Cards

Ordered :GoldenSmile1:

We have received your payment and ordered your card, thank you.

well i need that

You can order your card here.

Somchai Shagnasty

Picked up my privilege card last week. Went to Windmill and tried to use it there. Service staff did not recognise it and so did not get discount. I not sure if this had anything to do with new co-owner or not. How often is the information for card holders updated so as to have a current list of participating businesses?

PA Privilege Cards

Picked up my privilege card last week. Went to Windmill and tried to use it there. Service staff did not recognise it and so did not get discount. I not sure if this had anything to do with new co-owner or not. How often is the information for card holders updated so as to have a current list of participating businesses?

I'm very sorry about that. I will contact the owner. The list of participating businesses is updated when a business joins or leaves the scheme or changes the discounts/offers it gives cardholders.

Somchai Shagnasty

The list seems tio be updated regularly on this link http://www.pattaya-a...ing-businesses/

Last update there was 24th of May.

What was Windmill Go Go like ? Not been there before.

Usual hands on nonsense going on. I regularly barfine one of the so called SWhowgirls longer long time on my visits and I am a known quantity to a lot of the girls who pester me no end in the nicest possible way for the dratted ladydrink. So a 10% discount would have come in very handy.

LaaMok

We are going to roll this out to the general male expat Pattaya community, in the hope of getting more members therefore discounts etc

oldschool1965

Paid for card just now so it should be at the Sapphire Lodge when I get there in 5 weeks!

PA Privilege Cards

Paid for card just now so it should be at the Sapphire Lodge when I get there in 5 weeks!

Payment received, card ordered, Thank you.

rhumandcoke

56 days till I'm in Patts how long before I go can order I heard two weeks? Is that enough time for you guys to issue the card and be ready for pickup?

LaaMok

56 days till I'm in Patts how long before I go can order I heard two weeks? Is that enough time for you guys to issue the card and be ready for pickup?

Order now if you want. Just make sure its at least 2 weeks before you come, it can get done in days or a week. But if the orders are slow, they are dropped off less regular.

robert69

can some nice girl come ST and drop it off for me:P

Somehow I have trouble getting there :(

I try, i really do. Last trip planned it 4 times and all attempts failed :( me and plans do not work.

So laamok send me a list of photos of the girls available :) she can wait for me on 22nd in the jacuzzi wearing nothing but the card :) or if jonny indeed sets u the poolparty for 22nd provide a lady for there and have her bring it.

See I am creative thinker, solution driven

PA Privilege Cards

You can order it anytime.

can some nice girl come ST and drop it off for me:P

Somehow I have trouble getting there :(

I try, i really do. Last trip planned it 4 times and all attempts failed :( me and plans do not work.

So laamok send me a list of photos of the girls available :) she can wait for me on 22nd in the jacuzzi wearing nothing but the card :) or if jonny indeed sets u the poolparty for 22nd provide a lady for there and have her bring it.

See I am creative thinker, solution driven

LOL, I was in there last Thursday. Several girls there would make a visit very worthwhile.