PA Privilege Cards

Pattaya Addicts Discount & Privilege Cards

PA Privilege Cards

Home now and over 2 weeks my card saved me quite a lot of money in various places.

Money saved at (in no particular order)

Martinell bar (great fun with excellent host),

Sapphire GoGo (good line up, very friendly service)

Sapphire Lodge (relaxing place to spend a good few hours chatting and drinking)

Queen Vic. (nice food with huge portions)

Thank you for the feedback, glad it saved you some money.

pattayapp

Picked my card up yesterday - already saving cash - thanks for organizing this

faranglaowai

I have left a PM for LaaMok after I left my money for a new card at Sapphire Lodge yesterday ... together with a note with my name and board name. One of the lovely ladies helped me and left the note with money in the bag with the 'to be collected' cards.

thanks

Madcat

Hi,

Just ordered my card. Will be in Patts 9 May. I know its 2 weeks but any chance I can get it earlier?

ThNX

LaaMok

Dropped into the lodge today and left name, number and 250 baht. Let me know if you didn't get it.

You didnt write your forum name, are you the guy with the number ending 516 ? If so, I can confirm you paid. Thanks for coming down.

I have left a PM for LaaMok after I left my money for a new card at Sapphire Lodge yesterday ... together with a note with my name and board name. One of the lovely ladies helped me and left the note with money in the bag with the 'to be collected' cards.

thanks

Yes, I can confirm that you paid. Thanks

hotdogs

You didnt write your forum name, are you the guy with the number ending 516 ? If so, I can confirm you paid. Thanks for coming down.

Yeah that's me. Cheers

PA Privilege Cards

thanks

Payment received, card ordered, thank you.

Hi,

Just ordered my card. Will be in Patts 9 May. I know its 2 weeks but any chance I can get it earlier?

ThNX

Payment received, card ordered, thank you. It usually takes around seven days so hopefully it should be there around the 9th May.

Yeah that's me. Cheers

romeland

Hi, I have just ordered a card and will hopefully collect in aprox 3 weeks.

Thank you !

PA Privilege Cards

Hi, I have just ordered a card and will hopefully collect in aprox 3 weeks.

Thank you !

We have received your payment and ordered your card, thank you.

Rob156

Just picked up my card, worked all fine, and also good chance to check out the lodge :-)

overseas516

Yes, I can confirm that you paid. Thanks

Hi Bryan i am the member as you can see ending in 516 and will see you on the 31st May. It is i who ordered and paid for the card prior to my upcoming trip. cheers Overseas516

Edited by overseas516

tangen79

I have payed for the priveledge card now, I will pick it up in june together with member olern

firewight

Not going to be there till late August, can I pay for it now & get it sent to me instead of the pick up option?

hotdogs

Hi Bryan i am the member as you can see ending in 516 and will see you on the 31st May. It is i who ordered and paid for the card prior to my upcoming trip. cheers Overseas516

My phone number ends in 516. I payed when I went to the Lodge and left my name and number. I didn't leave my board name though. i will go see today if my card has come.

PA Privilege Cards

I have payed for the priveledge card now, I will pick it up in june together with member olern

Not going to be there till late August, can I pay for it now & get it sent to me instead of the pick up option?

I have still not identified a sensibly priced reliable delivery option, I will PM you when I have.

My phone number ends in 516. I payed when I went to the Lodge and left my name and number. I didn't leave my board name though. i will go see today if my card has come.

bongoz

Would you still lhave the old cards couple of years ago I had ordered one but when I went to the Cherry Bar it was not avaivable.

PA Privilege Cards

Would you still lhave the old cards couple of years ago I had ordered one but when I went to the Cherry Bar it was not avaivable.

I don't know what happened to the old cards, I will try to find out.

PA Privilege Cards

I'm happy to announce A2K Tattoo have joined the Privilege Card scheme with a discount of 10%. A2K Tattoo is located beside Mike Shopping Mall on Art Street. http://www.a2ktattoo.com/

kevyb

As a visitor only I find Pattaya prices very reaonable so its great that local people or long term visitors can get a further discount if they want to from some businesses.

Bodhisatva

1. Tried several times to use the pay pal - I have a valid pay pal account, but payment page continues to ask for ANOTHER credit card to secure the purchase. Not sure why -- but pay pal not working to purchase a Privilege card (& my pay pal account is not the issue -- just used it to purchase other items elsewhere). Might want to check the links your end to make sure all are working... Like to get a Privilege card before my next PB visit (~3 weeks); it works in many of the bars/ places I frequent &, combined with the other VIP cards I already have from PB, I'd have lots to do this trip.

2. I visit PB almost monthly & have for 10+ years. Same with AC in Pampanga, though I probably go there more often. Enjoying these sites (PA & PF), & might share some of what you guys call 'trip reports' & maybe photos/ video clips here. Pretty sure, after reading TRs ones I've seen on these sites so far, the information I would provide would be (1) more current (2) more detailed (3) helpful/ informative to the players. Will send a couple reports when time. Tried already adding some photos -- that feature doesn't work either. Guess I need to be an advanced member...? Keep chargin' B

PA Privilege Cards

1. Tried several times to use the pay pal - I have a valid pay pal account, but payment page continues to ask for ANOTHER credit card to secure the purchase. Not sure why -- but pay pal not working to purchase a Privilege card (& my pay pal account is not the issue -- just used it to purchase other items elsewhere). Might want to check the links your end to make sure all are working... Like to get a Privilege card before my next PB visit (~3 weeks); it works in many of the bars/ places I frequent &, combined with the other VIP cards I already have from PB, I'd have lots to do this trip.

2. I visit PB almost monthly & have for 10+ years. Same with AC in Pampanga, though I probably go there more often. Enjoying these sites (PA & PF), & might share some of what you guys call 'trip reports' & maybe photos/ video clips here. Pretty sure, after reading TRs ones I've seen on these sites so far, the information I would provide would be (1) more current (2) more detailed (3) helpful/ informative to the players. Will send a couple reports when time. Tried already adding some photos -- that feature doesn't work either. Guess I need to be an advanced member...? Keep chargin' B

Very strange, is anyone else experiencing problems trying to pay for a card? Maybe you could try a different web browser. If that doesn't work PM me your email address I will send you a Paypal money request.

We would love a trip report or some photos. There should not be any problems adding photographs, you don't need to be an advanced member to do that.

Bodhisatva

Thanks for the reply -- sorted out the PayPal issues; just added another card to PayPal & payment went through. Could have been AMEX was not a payment option, so added VISA & all worked. I'm in PB twice next month. Will pick up card weekend of 08 JUN on the 1st trip through. Looking forward to (1) using it at the places I saw honored it that I already know & (2) trying some of the new places on the list I do not know. Thanks for making PC available. And, already added one post ref other discount cards. Will add more over time & get to that EMERITUS-worthy ADVANCED member status. And, will keep working the photo add piece. Might be my photos take up too much memory. Keep chargin' / Bohdi