Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Dollhouse XXX | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Dan About Thailand | NWG 2020 Charity Appeal | NEW PA website | Add your Text or Event here

PA Privilege Cards

Pattaya Addicts Discount & Privilege Cards

jjscanlover

Hi,

I tried to place an order and it rejected my CC, so I guess I can just put an order in at Sapphire Lodge, when I get there?

Cheers,

J

PA Privilege Cards

i'm interested in getting one of these for my visit to pattaya on the 19th, any chance you have any lying around or would i need to wait a week before getting one ?

All the cards are personalised and made to order, we do not have any lying around. You can order one at Sapphire Lodge and pick it up around a week later.

Hey guys, is it possible to put me down also for a card please. Hope you received "PAYPAL" payment. Can you please hold card for me at Sapphire. I will be hitting Patts June 1/12. I will be at Sapphire on first Thursday if not sooner for a few things and just having a good time as allways.

cheers all:)

Payment received, card ordered, thank you.

Hi,

I tried to place an order and it rejected my CC, so I guess I can just put an order in at Sapphire Lodge, when I get there?

Cheers,

J

Perhaps you could try a different card. You can order a card from Sapphire Lodge when you get here, trouble is you will lose a week or so worth of discounts while the card is being manufactured.

tommytitfull

If one bought a card what is stopping someone to pass it onto another person when they leave to go back home????

LaaMok

If one bought a card what is stopping someone to pass it onto another person when they leave to go back home????

There isnt much we can do except to add peoples photos, which creates alot of issues as well as people not wanting to submit their photo.

loneranger

dont know when next out but will get one not to bothered about the wait as hopefully a lot more astablishments would have joined and all problems sorted out by then lol :Think1:

:LOL:

photo would not be a problem for me :GoldenSmile1:

loneranger

if could get posted to uk would get one sooner :GoldenSmile1::Bye5: :Bye5:

ozboy2011

Hi,

Would like mine to be posted to Oz as I'm going in July so how much posted do I have to add to the card payment. Cheers

808pizza

I ordered and paid for my card. Thank you for making this program available. I do not come to Pattaya until November. Can I get it mailed to me, I'll pay of course, or will it be there then.

CDMG

I ordered and paid for my card. Thank you for making this program available. I do not come to Pattaya until November. Can I get it mailed to me, I'll pay of course, or will it be there then.

That is the question I was going to ask lol.

I am going to get the card regardless. But it would be nice to have it sent to my home here so I'll have it in November.

Similar to Costaricans.com VIP card.

But if I have to wait, trust me I will lol.

I just want to get the card and not forget about it when it is time to go there or when I am there.

Or can you send out reminders each month?

phillysteak

Yes, ask for Bryan.

Which card did you pay for?

See the list of participating businesses.

We will be adding more businesses soon making it an even better deal.

We have received your payment and ordered your card, Thank you.

The old cards are still valid at most establishments. Some businesses require the new cards with magnetic stripes to be able to price your drinks automatically. For details see the list of participating businesses.

See the list of participating businesses.

Any BOGO or Buy One Get One Free Meal or Drink offers or 50% off your first meal or anything like that?

10 or 15% is better than nothing and I think it is great and will pick up a card when I hit town but in the U.S anything less than a 25% coupon offer would be pretty much ignored.

Typical offers of $10 off $40 purchase for example might be good promo's and buy one meal get second Half Off is another popular one offered by many many chains like Applebees, Chili's, TGIFridays ect.

Maybe Groupon needs to come to Pattaya and sell some 50% off offers they are making mega millions doing it here. But I doubt they would do any discount on girls LOL. Food and Jetskis or boating adventures sure but not Bf's like some of your offers that are great.

rudolfg

Hi , I paid for the card via paypal now .

Will be in Pattaya from about 3 May , will the card be ready then at Saphire Lodge ?

Thank you for making this card available .

puppy

Just paid via paypal and am staying at the saphire lodge in june 15th for 4 nights so ill pick it up then thanks.

Bandit XX

Payment sent. I'll be at Sapphire Lodge at the end of April or early May to pick it up.

Seedy

Picked mine up today from Sapphire Lodge. Actually managed to be good and only stay one hour.as I was on the bike :Beer:

Friendly Mak Mak

Yes I would like on for August...just pick up at Saphire lodge...how much it cost...or is it free?

26 August...will be there.

PA Privilege Cards

Why would you want to? The card does not expire and can be used on your next and subsequent trips to Pattaya.

if could get posted to uk would get one sooner

The problem with delivery is that normal post is cheap but unreliable, tracked/insured/guaranteed is very expensive. I'm still trying to find a suitable delivery method.

Hi,

Would like mine to be posted to Oz as I'm going in July so how much posted do I have to add to the card payment. Cheers

See reply above, I'll try to work something out.

We have received your payment and ordered your card. Thank you.

That is the question I was going to ask lol.

I am going to get the card regardless. But it would be nice to have it sent to my home here so I'll have it in November.

Similar to Costaricans.com VIP card.

But if I have to wait, trust me I will lol.

I just want to get the card and not forget about it when it is time to go there or when I am there.

Or can you send out reminders each month?

I will try to sort out a suitable delivery method.

Any BOGO or Buy One Get One Free Meal or Drink offers or 50% off your first meal or anything like that?

10 or 15% is better than nothing and I think it is great and will pick up a card when I hit town but in the U.S anything less than a 25% coupon offer would be pretty much ignored.

Typical offers of $10 off $40 purchase for example might be good promo's and buy one meal get second Half Off is another popular one offered by many many chains like Applebees, Chili's, TGIFridays ect.

Maybe Groupon needs to come to Pattaya and sell some 50% off offers they are making mega millions doing it here. But I doubt they would do any discount on girls LOL. Food and Jetskis or boating adventures sure but not Bf's like some of your offers that are great.

This is Thailand not USA, many of the bars here are struggling and run on pretty thin margins after all the costs are paid. They cannot afford the loss leaders that big American or global chains can. Also bear in mind there are very few conditions on the use of the PA Privilege card. Most of the offers you talk of will have strict time constraints and require you to make other purchases or have other conditions.

Hi , I paid for the card via paypal now .

Will be in Pattaya from about 3 May , will the card be ready then at Saphire Lodge ?

Thank you for making this card available .

Yes. We have received your payment and ordered your card. Thank you.

Just paid via paypal and am staying at the saphire lodge in june 15th for 4 nights so ill pick it up then thanks.

Hope you enjoy your stay. We have received your payment and ordered your card. Thank you.

Payment sent. I'll be at Sapphire Lodge at the end of April or early May to pick it up.

We have received your payment and ordered your card. Thank you.

Picked mine up today from Sapphire Lodge. Actually managed to be good and only stay one hour.as I was on the bike

Hope it saved you some money.

Yes I would like on for August...just pick up at Saphire lodge...how much it cost...or is it free?

26 August...will be there.

Please read the opening post of this thread.

awinkl

When I arrived about 6 months ago, I took my old PA Priviledge Card into Sapphires - to get the new Card. But when I came back a few weeks later to colelct it, there was no Card and I was informed that a charge now applied - which was duly paid.

Several weeks later I tried again to collect - but NO CARD was there waiting for me. Today, it was the same scenario.

Please PM me and advise when I actually can come to collect the Card. Your help is much appreciated.

PA Privilege Cards

When I arrived about 6 months ago, I took my old PA Priviledge Card into Sapphires - to get the new Card. But when I came back a few weeks later to colelct it, there was no Card and I was informed that a charge now applied - which was duly paid.

Several weeks later I tried again to collect - but NO CARD was there waiting for me. Today, it was the same scenario.

Please PM me and advise when I actually can come to collect the Card. Your help is much appreciated.

I have no record of you ordering a card. Can you confirm that you ordered your card at Sapphire LODGE and paid B250.

awinkl

I have no record of you ordering a card. Can you confirm that you ordered your card at Sapphire LODGE and paid B250.

At the time when I was trying to collect the new Card for the first time - I met with LaaMok and also with the Owner and paid the 250 THB.

When I came back again to collect the new Card again, the Owner was present and we both looked through all the Cards awaiting collection - but mine was not there - at the time.

Then I tried again to collect the card - again NO CARD and that was when I sent you the Post....

I am heading to AC on 3rd May, so If I could collect the Card before taht date, it would be appreciated.

If you need any other detailled information (like the old Card Number) please PM me.

Thank you for your help.

PA Privilege Cards

At the time when I was trying to collect the new Card for the first time - I met with LaaMok and also with the Owner and paid the 250 THB.

When I came back again to collect the new Card again, the Owner was present and we both looked through all the Cards awaiting collection - but mine was not there - at the time.

Then I tried again to collect the card - again NO CARD and that was when I sent you the Post....

I am heading to AC on 3rd May, so If I could collect the Card before taht date, it would be appreciated.

If you need any other detailled information (like the old Card Number) please PM me.

Thank you for your help.

Please accept my apologies, it seems there has been a communications breakdown. I have ordered your card and will try to get it delivered ASAP. I will PM you when it's ready.

vsv

Hi, Today i ordered my card. Will be in Pattaya 26.03.2012. Hope to see u all. Regards,

Hi, Greetings, ii tried once at Sapphier lodge. But couldn't meet anyone in the office. Again next visit I am not able to plan. Kindly keep my card, will collect in my next trip (September). Sorry for the inconvience. Regards

overseas516

Just ordered and purchased "Pattaya Addicts Privlege Cards" through Paypal. Can i please collect from Sapphire Gogo as i arrive on the 31st May 2012 and leave on the 17th June. Many thanks. :GoldenSmile1:

PA Privilege Cards

Just ordered and purchased "Pattaya Addicts Privlege Cards" through Paypal. Can i please collect from Sapphire Gogo as i arrive on the 31st May 2012 and leave on the 17th June. Many thanks. :GoldenSmile1:

PM sent

Seedy

Picked mine up today from Sapphire Lodge. Actually managed to be good and only stay one hour.as I was on the bike :Beer:

Home now and over 2 weeks my card saved me quite a lot of money in various places.

Money saved at (in no particular order)

Martinell bar (great fun with excellent host),

Sapphire GoGo (good line up, very friendly service)

Sapphire Lodge (relaxing place to spend a good few hours chatting and drinking)

Queen Vic. (nice food with huge portions)

hotdogs

Dropped into the lodge today and left name, number and 250 baht. Let me know if you didn't get it.