PA Privilege Cards

Pattaya Addicts Discount & Privilege Cards

LaaMok

I went by Sapphire Lodge only one time this trip and asked about the card but the staff said they did not have any and that I should talk to Brian. Never made it back during the 7 days I was there. Is it ok to store it until august when I return so I can pick it up then instead?

Sorry about that, if I am not there, Dave is there. The cashier has the cards infront of her, but she is a new one. They are below her monitor in a see through bag, you can lean over and point at it. Its highly frustrating that they cant manage it, the least they can do, is offer to call me!

Guys can ask for service girl Faa, she is switched on to.

Or just ask for boss and someone will help.

wild88s

Interested in getting one of these cards. I have recently been frequenting Saphire Lodge. Can I come down and pay cash and pick up a card? I should be back in town in a month.

PA Privilege Cards

I went by Sapphire Lodge only one time this trip and asked about the card but the staff said they did not have any and that I should talk to Brian. Never made it back during the 7 days I was there. Is it ok to store it until august when I return so I can pick it up then instead?

Sorry about that. To be clear were the staff saying they didn't have your card or they didn't have any cards at all?

Interested in getting one of these cards. I have recently been frequenting Saphire Lodge. Can I come down and pay cash and pick up a card? I should be back in town in a month.

Yes no problem, have a word with Bryan, when payment is received the cards take around a week to be printed and encoded.

PA Privilege Cards

I'm very pleased to announce Martinell Bar have joined the Privilege Card scheme with a generous 15% discount off drinks including lady drinks, excluding drinks promotions and barfines. Martinell Bar is located just off Second Road in the Smile Avenue complex opposite Mike Shopping Mall. http://www.martinell-pattaya.com http://www.facebook.com/MartinellBar

Seedy

Just ordered mine.

Will be in Sapphire Lodge 18th April to pick it up.

Unfortunately it may take several hours to leave there !!! :Pervert:

PA Privilege Cards

Just ordered mine.

Will be in Sapphire Lodge 18th April to pick it up.

Unfortunately it may take several hours to leave there !!! :Pervert:

We have received your payment and ordered your card, Thank you.

dcttechnology

when you guys are giving the card

olern

Hi

I just payed for the card, i will not come to Pattaya before the 21st of june, but i have a friend that stays there now. If it gets finished before he goes home i will tell him to go get it, if not I will pick it up in june.

PA Privilege Cards

Hi

I just payed for the card, i will not come to Pattaya before the 21st of june, but i have a friend that stays there now. If it gets finished before he goes home i will tell him to go get it, if not I will pick it up in june.

SJL

Ordered my PAPC today - will be in towm April 22nd for a couple of weeks ...

PA Privilege Cards

Ordered my PAPC today - will be in towm April 22nd for a couple of weeks ...

LaaMok

Its going well so far, the more guys we can get, the more businesses that will jump on board! Im going to email out the thread.

Mr Pink

Ordered today ...

Pickup: 17.05.

PA Privilege Cards

Ordered today ...

Pickup: 17.05.

Payment received, card ordered. Thank you.

gaz693

Just sent payment for card, `i`m there a week tomorrow so lets hope it will be ready by then and looking forward to having some fun with it.....

PA Privilege Cards

Just sent payment for card, `i`m there a week tomorrow so lets hope it will be ready by then and looking forward to having some fun with it.....

shrimp.mcfc

just a quick question , say if a party of 4 of us went for a meal or a few drinks at 1 of the venues and i showed the card and personally paid for all 4 meals/drinks would the discount be on my meal/drinks alone or off the total bill for 4

JABL

hi..just ordered my card today paid via paypal ...would in patts may 2 .thanks

J

LaaMok

Lots of cards are building up now, its going to be successful!

PA Privilege Cards

just a quick question , say if a party of 4 of us went for a meal or a few drinks at 1 of the venues and i showed the card and personally paid for all 4 meals/drinks would the discount be on my meal/drinks alone or off the total bill for 4

The card is intended for personal use only. Most businesses would not mind if for example you and a friend shared a checkbin but they would probably object to a party of four.

hi..just ordered my card today paid via paypal ...would in patts may 2 .thanks

J

Lots of cards are building up now, its going to be successful!

Several more businesses in the pipeline, hope to be adding more to the list soon.

that was fine

Good

SpoonZie

i'm interested in getting one of these for my visit to pattaya on the 19th, any chance you have any lying around or would i need to wait a week before getting one ?

7-Eleven

i'm interested in getting one of these for my visit to pattaya on the 19th, any chance you have any lying around or would i need to wait a week before getting one ?

We are anticipating a lead time of around seven days but try to order two weeks in advance of your arrival to avoid any delays.

xtrmpipeliner

Hey guys, is it possible to put me down also for a card please. Hope you received "PAYPAL" payment. Can you please hold card for me at Sapphire. I will be hitting Patts June 1/12. I will be at Sapphire on first Thursday if not sooner for a few things and just having a good time as allways.

cheers all:)

Edited by xtrmpipeliner