Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

PA Privilege Cards

Pattaya Addicts Discount & Privilege Cards

Kangarooted

Apologies for losing track of the processes again.

Please explain and it may help someone else who doesnt know:

Can you just roll to Saphire Lodge and pick up a card without 'ordering' one?

If you have to order one - how long does it take - and then where do you get it from?

And can you post the link again and cost

thanks

thailearner

Is it just the lodge where the cards can be collected?

funlife

I just ordered the card and will be in Pattaya the 15th this month to pick it up :)

Edited by funlife

pallmall

I've just ordered and paid for the card. Won't be in Patts until October. Hope this is ok. If not please pm me.

Sully

Brian I will be by to pick mine up at the end of this month.

PA Privilege Cards

Apologies for losing track of the processes again.

Please explain and it may help someone else who doesnt know:

Can you just roll to Saphire Lodge and pick up a card without 'ordering' one?

If you have to order one - how long does it take - and then where do you get it from?

And can you post the link again and cost

thanks

The card is personalised with your board name so has to be ordered in advance. It takes around seven days to be printed and can be picked up from Sapphire Lodge. Full details are in the opening post of this thread.

Is it just the lodge where the cards can be collected?

Yes. Too much chance of them going AWOL if we have multiple pick up points.

I just ordered the card and will be in Pattaya the 15th this month to pick it up :)

Payment received, card ordered. Thank you.

I've just ordered and paid for the card. Won't be in Patts until October. Hope this is ok. If not please pm me.

No problem at all. Payment received, card ordered. Thank you.

Brian I will be by to pick mine up at the end of this month.

punkassociation

Reachin on the 14th.. Any possibility that i order it now n get it by then..even 15th shud be fine..

robert69

Ordered and paid, will collect 6th/7th of may

Pattayasanctum

Ordered and paid, will collect 16th june

PA Privilege Cards

Reachin on the 14th.. Any possibility that i order it now n get it by then..even 15th shud be fine..

If you mean 15th March I'm sorry, if you ordered the card now it is unlikely to be ready by then.

Ordered and paid, will collect 6th/7th of may

Ordered and paid, will collect 16th june

Card ordered. Thank you.

Gumby69

I hope this takes off! The more the better and a chance to show our support for this forum.

zmanz

Just paid and will be collecting on the 15th-16th April. Thanks :)

blue1878

Having the card can save us addicts money but I for one wont be applying for the card because I cannot be bothered going to the Sapphire lodge to collect it. There should be a more convienent collection point

PA Privilege Cards

Just paid and will be collecting on the 15th-16th April. Thanks :)

Having the card can save us addicts money but I for one wont be applying for the card because I cannot be bothered going to the Sapphire lodge to collect it. There should be a more convienent collection point

I would recommend a visit to Sapphire Lodge to any PA member. It's a comfortable and fun place to go with a more laid back atmosphere than most bars. It's less than 5 minutes on a moto taxi from South Pattaya and well worth the effort to get there. If you've made the effort to get to Pattaya all the way from the UK, surely it's not that onerous to get to Sapphire Lodge from South Pattaya?

blue1878

I would recommend a visit to Sapphire Lodge to any PA member. It's a comfortable and fun place to go with a more laid back atmosphere than most bars. It's less than 5 minutes on a moto taxi from South Pattaya and well worth the effort to get there. If you've made the effort to get to Pattaya all the way from the UK, surely it's not that onerous to get to Sapphire Lodge from South Pattaya?

Sorry PA Privilege Card but I'm still not convinced

Zeus

As one who as made the visit to pick up my card, I agree - everyone should check it out to make their own evaluation of the club when they pick up their card. Have a drink or two and checkout the place and how the card works.

My own opinion is that it is a good place with a good staff, and a poor location. I never went back during my 1 mo stay, primarily due to the inconvenience and cost of getting there. It would be a nice place to go if you stayed in the area or had your own transport.

PA Privilege Cards

I'm happy to announce that Teazers have joined the Privilege Card scheme with a discount of 10% (excludes lady drinks).

Teazers is located on Walking Street in front of New Living Dolls 1 and opposite Happy a gogo.

LZeEeZ

Now... I have applyed for the card, payed on PayPal

PA Privilege Cards

Now... I have applyed for the card, payed on PayPal

I have not received your payment. Please check your Paypal account or credit card statement.

robert69

I do agree a second collection point in central pattaya would be lot easier but will less easy to organize

LaaMok

I do agree a second collection point in central pattaya would be lot easier but will less easy to organize

Two pickup points would be a nightmare. I am at the sapphire lodge most days, so i can make sure guys get there cards and they are briefed where to find the business list on addicts.

CAREFUL

Please can we gain an update on which establishments are giving a discount for holders of this card -- I am particularly interested in beer bars as opposed to Go Go Bars, since I prefer these type of bars . Thanks.

PA Privilege Cards

Please can we gain an update on which establishments are giving a discount for holders of this card -- I am particularly interested in beer bars as opposed to Go Go Bars, since I prefer these type of bars . Thanks.

The list of participating businesses is current.

swedude

I went by Sapphire Lodge only one time this trip and asked about the card but the staff said they did not have any and that I should talk to Brian. Never made it back during the 7 days I was there. Is it ok to store it until august when I return so I can pick it up then instead?

mr h

Sorry PA Privilege Card but I'm still not convinced

What you not convinced on! the flight all the way from the UK or the 2k trip from walking st to Sapphire Lodge!