PA Privilege Cards

Pattaya Addicts Discount & Privilege Cards

PA Privilege Cards

That would be great, I would be willing to pay postage fees and all, my next trip to Pattaya is only due for september, hotel is already booked. I'm a bit afraid that if I order now, 8 months in advance, that it will get lost by the time I come and pick it up.

Having it mail in OZ, however would be perfect.

Cheers.

PM sent

Wedders

Ordered/paid.... but I'm already here, so please PM me when it's at the Lodge :)

raviinc

will be at patts on 18th feb, if i pay for the card will i get it when i am there. will be in patts till 24th feb

Boz2006

I payed the card today.

Is it possible to send it to me in Norway?

PA Privilege Cards

Ordered/paid.... but I'm already here, so please PM me when it's at the Lodge :)

I have not received your order. Please send me a PM.

will be at patts on 18th feb, if i pay for the card will i get it when i am there. will be in patts till 24th feb

I do not print the cards, I have no control of when they are printed or delivered to Sapphire Lodge. Your best bet is to order online as soon as possible, the card should then be ready for pickup before the 24th.

I payed the card today.

Is it possible to send it to me in Norway?

PM sent.

Zeus

Just wanted to provide a bit of feedback on my use of the card -

Picked it up about a week ago.

I had no problems at the Sapphire lodge. This was expected as this was where I picked it up. The computer seemed to round discounts off to the nearest 5 baht, which is fine. Nice looking place, but tough to get to.

Windmill & Babydolls worked fine, although I think it was the first time they had seen this card. One of them(I forget if it was WM or BD) even asked if they could have my card for a while to show all their staff - nice to know. Keep reading and you will know why. Windmill actually wanted the card after the check-bin was tallied and then took 10% off the total.

Sapphire Club - they actually would not accept the card. Even after I asked them to go ask someone about it. They said it was out of date and I needed to buy a 100 B VIP card. They even went to get one to show me - it was a two tone blue card that said " VIP" on it. I am sure this the "Sapphire only" card mentioned earlier in the thread. I told them I got the PA card a week ago, but that didn't seem to help, and I wasn't going to make a big deal over the 15 B I would have saved. When finished, I paid for my drink and left. I figured I just got the wrong set of staff, but I would make a suggestion that all staff members(of this and other establishments) actually get to see a new card so they know what one looks like, and for the Sapphire club that it is just as good as a "VIP" card. I did like the club, music and girls so I will be back - hopefully for better results. BTW this happened on Thurs 2/16. (11pm?)

So far these were the only places I have tried to use it, but I am just getting started......

I am here for a month, and so far I have saved enough to cover the cost of the card. So from here on out it is savings. Hopefully the card will still work on future trips as well.

Zeus

Edited by Zeus

PA Privilege Cards

Just wanted to provide a bit of feedback on my use of the card -

Picked it up about a week ago.

I had no problems at the Sapphire lodge. This was expected as this was where I picked it up. The computer seemed to round discounts off to the nearest 5 baht, which is fine. Nice looking place, but tough to get to.

Windmill & Babydolls worked fine, although I think it was the first time they had seen this card. One of them(I forget if it was WM or BD) even asked if they could have my card for a while to show all their staff - nice to know. Keep reading and you will know why. Windmill actually wanted the card after the check-bin was tallied and then took 10% off the total.

Sapphire Club - they actually would not accept the card. Even after I asked them to go ask someone about it. They said it was out of date and I needed to buy a 100 B VIP card. They even went to get one to show me - it was a two tone blue card that said " VIP" on it. I am sure this the "Sapphire only" card mentioned earlier in the thread. I told them I got the PA card a week ago, but that didn't seem to help, and I wasn't going to make a big deal over the 15 B I would have saved. When finished, I paid for my drink and left. I figured I just got the wrong set of staff, but I would make a suggestion that all staff members(of this and other establishments) actually get to see a new card so they know what one looks like, and for the Sapphire club that it is just as good as a "VIP" card. I did like the club, music and girls so I will be back - hopefully for better results. BTW this happened on Thurs 2/16. (11pm?)

So far these were the only places I have tried to use it, but I am just getting started......

I am here for a month, and so far I have saved enough to cover the cost of the card. So from here on out it is savings. Hopefully the card will still work on future trips as well.

Zeus

Thank you for the feedback. Over the last month or so I have met with all the business owners or managers (except Tequila Reef and Bar 4) to try to make sure there were no problems with staff refusing the cards. Each business was given a reference card with pictures and descriptions of the old and new card designs to show to all their staff members and for their cashiers to refer to. I have used my card in Sapphire Club and had no problems, I'll have a word with Gerry and ask him to make sure all the staff are familiar with the cards.

Edited by PA Privilege Cards

Gerry

Sorry about the miss understanding i have showed the staff two weeks ago what the card looks like after BM PA PRIVILEGE CARDS visited me at the club but i will just show them a look again tonight.

Thanks for letting me know about the minor isssue.

Gerry

Zeus

Gerry: No problem. Thanks for the follow up. I am sure I will be back to the club.

PA Priviledge Cards: On another note, I was wondering about the Windmill terms. I did use the card today and the mamasan&service girl said the card did not cover barfines. They did discount my drink bill and I did barfine one girl tonight @ Windmill, but it wasn't till I got back that I checked the board to see that it was supposed to also cover the BF. Can you confirm the terms and I can be sure to mention it next time I am in the club/BF. Either way I had fun at Windmill and will be back. I guess I get to be the test subject to work some of the kinks out of the card system. :-)

Zeus

Deuces

Just order will be in to SL around the 7th of March to pick it up Laamok ;)

swedude

I just paid for the card and expect to come pick it up around march 6th sometime. Hope it's there by then!

BTW do you still get a discount in A2Ktattoo for PA members? It still says that on their website but it's not mentioned in the "participating businesses" thread.

PA Privilege Cards

I was wondering about the Windmill terms. I did use the card today and the mamasan&service girl said the card did not cover barfines. They did discount my drink bill and I did barfine one girl tonight @ Windmill, but it wasn't till I got back that I checked the board to see that it was supposed to also cover the BF. Can you confirm the terms and I can be sure to mention it next time I am in the club/BF. Either way I had fun at Windmill and will be back.

I am away from Pattaya for about 3 weeks. I will check with the owner when I return.

Just order will be in to SL around the 7th of March to pick it up Laamok ;)

We have received your payment and ordered your card, Thank you.

I just paid for the card and expect to come pick it up around march 6th sometime. Hope it's there by then!

BTW do you still get a discount in A2Ktattoo for PA members? It still says that on their website but it's not mentioned in the "participating businesses" thread.

We have received your payment and ordered your card, Thank you. I will check on the tattoo shop when I return to Pattaya in 3-4 weeks.

Bob12

Just ordered a card, will be at SL on March 6, thanks for putting the card idea and marketing together.

PA Privilege Cards

Just ordered a card, will be at SL on March 6, thanks for putting the card idea and marketing together.

Zeus

Thank you for the feedback. Over the last month or so I have met with all the business owners or managers (except Tequila Reef and Bar 4) to try to make sure there were no problems with staff refusing the cards.

I did try using the card at Tequila reef last night. It was not accepted. Again I would like owners to educate their staff. It probably will be too late for me as I will be leaving in a week, but I am sure it will help any other card holders.

On a side note: Tequila Reef added VAT (7% ?) to my bill too - after totalling the menu items. I have not had that happen at any other place in Pattaya (it is usually already in the price). The power also went out on Soi 7 during dinner so I ate the second half of the meal in the dark..... so while the food was good, it wasn't the best dinner I had.

The Norwegian Troll

Just paid for the card, but want be arriving in P until 19. may. Staying in BKK 2 nights first, and saw bar at Nana gave discount. What will it take to get card by mail

PA Privilege Cards

I did try using the card at Tequila reef last night. It was not accepted. Again I would like owners to educate their staff. It probably will be too late for me as I will be leaving in a week, but I am sure it will help any other card holders.

On a side note: Tequila Reef added VAT (7% ?) to my bill too - after totalling the menu items. I have not had that happen at any other place in Pattaya (it is usually already in the price). The power also went out on Soi 7 during dinner so I ate the second half of the meal in the dark..... so while the food was good, it wasn't the best dinner I had.

Please accept my apologies. I made two appointments to see the owner of Tequila reef but he didn't turn up for either of them. I will remove them from the list of participating businesses until I have met with the owner.

Just paid for the card, but want be arriving in P until 19. may. Staying in BKK 2 nights first, and saw bar at Nana gave discount. What will it take to get card by mail

PM sent.

WYBMADIITY

Great concept, ordered card today will pick up from SL on 7th April

Cheers

WYBMADIITY

PA Privilege Cards

Great concept, ordered card today will pick up from SL on 7th April

Cheers

WYBMADIITY

Payment received, card ordered. Thank you.

devee8

As I asked earlier and sorry if I missed your answer but I didn't see it, The questions is

Do the existing or earlier Cards still get accepted ? or do we all have to apply for a new card ?

PA Privilege Cards

As I asked earlier and sorry if I missed your answer but I didn't see it, The questions is

Do the existing or earlier Cards still get accepted ? or do we all have to apply for a new card ?

The old cards are still valid at most establishments. Some businesses require the new cards with magnetic stripes to be able to price your drinks automatically. For details see the list of participating businesses.

vsv

Hi, Today i ordered my card. Will be in Pattaya 26.03.2012. Hope to see u all. Regards,

MJSpattaya

ordering card now , but like other i will not be there until 8 weeks time, not sure i would like to risk the posting to the UK, i may have time to receive by post but u never know,

so can some one let me know when it can be pick up ,by this i mean what time does the place open to let you collect the card. I really going to get there this time but have no idea where the place is too clooect the card as well , so please directions to there too please

PA Privilege Cards

Hi, Today i ordered my card. Will be in Pattaya 26.03.2012. Hope to see u all. Regards,

ordering card now , but like other i will not be there until 8 weeks time, not sure i would like to risk the posting to the UK, i may have time to receive by post but u never know,

so can some one let me know when it can be pick up ,by this i mean what time does the place open to let you collect the card. I really going to get there this time but have no idea where the place is too clooect the card as well , so please directions to there too please

Sapphire Lodge opens at 4pm, ask a moto taxi to take you to Pratamnak soi 4. It's a great bar with some nice girls and well worth a visit anyway. The bar is located about 80M from the from the far end of the road on the right. For further details see their website.