Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Luxury Pattaya Condo Rentals | Le Pub Soi Diamond | Pattaya Investigations | Beavers Pattaya | Pattaya News | Pattaya Bars | The Night Wish Group | Add your Text or Event here

PA Privilege Cards

Pattaya Addicts Discount & Privilege Cards

PA Privilege Cards

We are now accepting applications for the Pattaya Addicts Privilege Card. Since production of the old cards ceased several bars have fallen by the wayside and new ones have been added. The current list of participating businesses and privileges can be found HERE. We are in negotiation with several other establishments and will be expanding this list soon. The new card is similar to a credit card with a magnetic stripe allowing businesses with the appropriate card reader and software to automatically price your drinks. You will get your board name printed on the bill, so no chance of getting bills mixed up with other people. The card has no expiry date and should last many years if looked after. Due to the wastage of the old privilege cards (more than 500 were requested and printed but never collected) and the manufacturing cost (of the new cards) there is a charge of ฿250 for the new card. Payment can be made from a Paypal account or by debit or credit card. We are anticipating a lead time of around two weeks but try to order three or four weeks in advance of your arrival to avoid any delays. The cards will be available for pick-up from Sapphire Club, soi 15 off Walking Street.

Please click HERE to order your card.

LaaMok

Great to see this back on track. If anyone knows a business owner. Please ask them to contact the OP to be added to the scheme.

sydneyboy

Can we just come to Sapphire Lodge pay for the card and come back a week later and pick up the card

Kedde

I just payed for one card about 2 weeks ago and now i have to go and get a new diffrent one? Or can i use the one i already payed for?

mairng-taa

what exatcly are these used in conjunction with ??

7-Eleven

Check the link in the first post!

post-11269-0-74036400-1328029258.gif

jukuti

Seems to be really great deal from all the businesses and the forum. Will definately get myself one as soon as i'm certain about when i'll be able to travel.

Zeus

Sounds good. I will be flying in next week. Hopefully the card lead time is closer to one week than two.

Keep the beer cold and the women hot! See you then....

Zeus

devee8

So I assume the old cards are still valid ?

Ste Walker

Where can these cards be used?

PA Privilege Cards

Can we just come to Sapphire Lodge pay for the card and come back a week later and pick up the card

Yes, ask for Bryan.

I just payed for one card about 2 weeks ago and now i have to go and get a new diffrent one? Or can i use the one i already payed for?

Which card did you pay for?

See the list of participating businesses.

Seems to be really great deal from all the businesses and the forum. Will definately get myself one as soon as i'm certain about when i'll be able to travel.

We will be adding more businesses soon making it an even better deal.

Sounds good. I will be flying in next week. Hopefully the card lead time is closer to one week than two.

Keep the beer cold and the women hot! See you then....

Zeus

We have received your payment and ordered your card, Thank you.

So I assume the old cards are still valid ?

The old cards are still valid at most establishments. Some businesses require the new cards with magnetic stripes to be able to price your drinks automatically. For details see the list of participating businesses.

Where can these cards be used?

See the list of participating businesses.

Kedde

I payed for Sapphire Group Loyalty Card, VIP Member , 100baht

Erik the Viking

Great to see this back on track. If anyone knows a business owner. Please ask them to contact the OP to be added to the scheme.

Hi LaaMok,

do you have an answer to a few questions:

- what will be advertised on my visa, if possible no reference to the board nor board name

- Can I pay for one and get it when I arrive at the Lodge (booked already)

Thanks,

Erik

alonen

Now... I have applyed for the card, payed on PayPal, see u 17 of february... ;)

raymie

ok card bought, will pick mine up mid Feb

Onamission

Have just ordered a card - great idea - i arrive in Patts on 19th Feb so i imagine all should be good by then. Will do to saphire to pick it up.

Does having one of these get me into the advanced status as i have over 50 posts and cant write reveiws etc till i get there later this month??

If you can give me your tick of approval for advanced status i would appreciate it

1ULSTERMAN
:Hello: one question why would you have to show your card before your first order , it should not make any difference as all drinks are on the bill and does not make any since , it leaves it open to bill padding before the discount, i am not accusing anyone as some of the places on the list are my favorites and are very well run . i just think it would be better if you could show your card when you pay your bin. :Thanks3:

awara

At Saphire lodge , Does the discount apply for the rooms too ? If yes, i would be soooo buying this card.

PA Privilege Cards

I payed for Sapphire Group Loyalty Card, VIP Member , 100baht

Your Sapphire VIP card is still valid in Sapphire Club and Sapphire Lodge, you do not have to buy another card. The Pattaya Addicts Privilege Card will get you discounts in several additional establishments.

Hi LaaMok,

do you have an answer to a few questions:

- what will be advertised on my visa, if possible no reference to the board nor board name

- Can I pay for one and get it when I arrive at the Lodge (booked already)

Thanks,

Erik

I'm not sure what will appear on your card statement, I will try to find out for you. Yes you can pay at Sapphire Lodge but it may take a week to get your card to you so you will be missing out on lots of discount.

Now... I have applyed for the card, payed on PayPal, see u 17 of february... ;)

ok card bought, will pick mine up mid Feb

Have just ordered a card - great idea - i arrive in Patts on 19th Feb so i imagine all should be good by then. Will do to saphire to pick it up.

Does having one of these get me into the advanced status as i have over 50 posts and cant write reveiws etc till i get there later this month??

If you can give me your tick of approval for advanced status i would appreciate it

We have received your payment and ordered your card, Thank you. LOL, no the card does not give you advanced status, I'm sure one of the mods will review your account soon.

:Hello: one question why would you have to show your card before your first order , it should not make any difference as all drinks are on the bill and does not make any since , it leaves it open to bill padding before the discount, i am not accusing anyone as some of the places on the list are my favorites and are very well run . i just think it would be better if you could show your card when you pay your bin. :Thanks3:

The bars with computerised billing systems automatically price each drink as it is ordered so you can see exactly what your bill is anytime during your visit to the bar and check you are getting the correct discount. I don't understand how showing your card when you first order your drinks leaves you open to bill padding.

At Saphire lodge , Does the discount apply for the rooms too ? If yes, i would be soooo buying this card.

I will contact the owners and get clarification.

Lukas7

It's kinda like the Sapphire VIP card but for more businesses right ?

I'll buy one at the Lodge when I am back. :)

Iznogood

I would love to order one of this card before my next visit in April, But maybe only available for advanced members?

jc77777

Can I arrive at Sapphire Lodge, pay and get one there and then? Or do they need to be ordered/created?

PA Privilege Cards

The discount does not apply apply to rooms. The rooms have recently been reduced from B800 to B700.

It's kinda like the Sapphire VIP card but for more businesses right ?

I'll buy one at the Lodge when I am back. :)

The Pattaya Addicts Privilege Card gets you the same discounts at the Sapphire bars but is also accepted by other businesses as well. You can pay at Sapphire Lodge but it will take around 7 days to have the card made so you will be missing out on lots of discount. It's probably better to order in advance.

I would love to order one of this card before my next visit in April, But maybe only available for advanced members?

The old card was only open to advanced members. This new card is available to all members.

Can I arrive at Sapphire Lodge, pay and get one there and then? Or do they need to be ordered/created?

They need to be printed (with your member name) and magnetically encoded to work with the computerised billing systems.

Yes you can pay at Sapphire Lodge but it may take a week to get your card to you so you will be missing out on lots of discount. Best to order in advance.

elcaballero7

Would I be "jumping the gun" is I order one now? My trip isnt until late May?

Kedde

When i was at sapphire first time i showed card after i was going to pay and when i compare with it with showing it before it seems like i dident get same discount. But maybe i misstaken.