IGNORED

Dateinasia closed

mumin100

I have been registeredm in DIA many months before.

Few weeks ago, my account got closed, because i did open a new one.

I tried to register many times again, but its always getting closed, i cant enter it anymore.

Even if i use new number, new email, new ip, other pic, it will get closed after the admin control.

What can i do to get on there again?

• 3 weeks later...

The funny thing about DIA is the number of ladyboys compared to girls, if one search pattaya it is basically just a cockfest :P

Is there a large selection of girls at DOA? I tried to look but one has to log in to be able to search..

Edited by dirtyoldman

I have been registeredm in DIA many months before.

Few weeks ago, my account got closed, because i did open a new one.

I tried to register many times again, but its always getting closed, i cant enter it anymore.

Even if i use new number, new email, new ip, other pic, it will get closed after the admin control.

What can i do to get on there again?

1. Remove your date in asia cookies. Most likely, the cookies are preventing you from access.

In firefox, Tools -> options -> privacy -> Remove Individual cookies. Choose the date in asia cookie and delete it. Close your browser completely.

In IE, each version makes it more confusing. Go here, find your version, and follow the instructions. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835

2. Restart your browser, visit the site, and stay away from the old account that caused your problems.

1. Remove your date in asia cookies. Most likely, the cookies are preventing you from access.

In firefox, Tools -> options -> privacy -> Remove Individual cookies. Choose the date in asia cookie and delete it. Close your browser completely.

In IE, each version makes it more confusing. Go here, find your version, and follow the instructions. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835

2. Restart your browser, visit the site, and stay away from the old account that caused your problems.

That's the way to fix it.

I have a profile there and put in big bold letters "I DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE ON AN INTERNET DATING SITE" Guess what? I stopped getting messages every day.....

It's not a good site mate to be honest

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Give DIA a miss mate.There are too many scammers on this site,eg: LB's pretending to be girls,18 year old girls wanting 80 year old boy friends,girls wanting 500,000 baht sin sot,(dowry) before you can meet them,you get the picture?

• 1 month later...