Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

best brand and place to get test and deca (steroids)

neophyte1234

ill be coming over for a few months to do a cycle

there are heaps of brands there and im not sure which ones are the best, can anyone recommend a good brand and where to get it? preferably near soi 8

thanks

I’ve been using test & deca regularly in Pattaya since 2003.

I have only used the deca from Pakistan because until just recently, this is the only deca I could find here. Injecting a product from Pakistan always made me nervous, but (touch wood) I have had no problems yet. Product info (straight off the box): Deca-Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate), 100 mg injection, 1 ml ampoule. Made by Organon. 3 ampules per box.

On my last trip to the pharmacy about 2 weeks ago, I was offered deca which I believe was manufactured in Singapore. It came in a 10 ml vial. I don’t like the larger vials, so I did not consider trying it. This is the first time I have ever seen any other type of deca offered here.

I use testosterone enantate. Testoviron Depot, 1 ml ampoules, 250 mg. Made by Bayer Schering Pharma AG, Berlin, Germany.

There are other test's available (Sustanon, propionate, etc.).

You can find Test & Deca in most any of the small, privately owned pharmacies around town. There is one next door to Tim’s go-go which seems to be popular, but lately I’ve been buying mine at whatever pharmacy is convenient. If a pharmacy doesn’t have what you are looking for (I sometimes have to search a bit for the deca), don’t bother having them order it, just go to another pharmacy.

If you want to stay near Soi 8, go out to Second Road (opposite side of Soi 8). I've bought from pharmacies along there on several occasions.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

Do the phamacies also sell supplies for injection, i.e. needles, syringes, etc.?? I take test at home but don't really want to carry over international borders, so it would be a great help to know if supplies are available.

Do the phamacies also sell supplies for injection, i.e. needles, syringes, etc.?? I take test at home but don't really want to carry over international borders, so it would be a great help to know if supplies are available.

Yes, all supplies (disposable syringes, hypodermic needles, ethyl alcohol, cotton swabs) are available. One stop shopping.

Hopefully I can beg the answer to one more question. Is HGH available in these pharmacies as well? And if available any idea of the cost. Here in the US, HGH from a pharmacy is almost $200/vial (hopefully this will go off patent soon). Thanks for the answer to my prevous question (above).

I do not have any experience with HGH, but I stopped by the pharmacy next to Tim Bar. The lady there did not show me any product, but

told me they sell the following:

Glotropin, 80 I.U., 11500 Baht, she said it was made in China.

I found this website:

http://www.24hourmedstore.com/glotropin-globalbiotech-humangrowthhormone-hghhgh-somatropin-p-108.html

• 3 weeks later...

Cant say I tried but never done the stuff myself but it being illegal in the land of smiles watch what u doing as the police can come down heavy on the stuff was told as I asked why everyone in Tonys was huge and yet I was lifting as much great diet etc.was told ask around if u need help in that way.was told everything has it's price lol,so went back to the dusit gym little more friendly. Good luck anyway and enjoy your trip

• 3 weeks later...

the pharmacy to go to is next to lk royal suite in soi buakowe she has everything you need pretty much on hand if not can be there same day... with the HGH Jintropin the chinese one is the more proven one she also sells a cheaper one from switzerland or one of those eastern block countries... she will charge you around 16000 baht for 100iu of HGH... she has everything to compensate that also test, deca, winstrol what every you require to get what you want

Hmm that's food for thought..

If you go white, you will go all night

once you o black you'll never go back

once you do asian, you;ll never do Caucasian

once you do Turk, you'll go beserk!