Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

2 French (?) members of suspected credit-card fraud ring arrested in Pattaya

benny31

2 French (??) members of suspected credit-card fraud ring arrested in Pattaya

(PattayaMail Source)

Regional and immigration police captured two French nationals who allegedly used counterfeit credit cards to steal more than 10 million baht from Thai ATMs.

Nagim Hassainia, 33, and Samir Raihane, 41, were captured in their north Pattaya hotel rooms Jan. 14. A team of Pattaya, Chonburi Provincial and Immigration Department Transnational Crime investigators seized 31 fake cards and 125,000 baht from the two men and their belongings.

FR1.jpg

Hassainia and Raihane face the press after being caught using counterfeit credit cards to steal from Thai ATMs.

FR2.jpg

FR3.jpg

FR4.jpg

may be french by passport but with those names i suspect another nationality, any way fuck em the stealing twats one of their cards could have had my account number on, any body know what will happen to the 125,000thb will it be returned to the banks or used for the anual policemans tea party ?????

By the look on their faces they know they are staying for a long time.

may be french by passport but with those names i suspect another nationality, any way fuck em the stealing twats one of their cards could have had my account number on, any body know what will happen to the 125,000thb will it be returned to the banks or used for the anual policemans tea party ?????

This is only what is claimed to be found

they dont really like french lol and names :GoldenSmile1:

they will taste thai jail guesthouse not the same quality in france

This is only what is claimed to be found

Well judging from the photos and the evidence on display and 31 fake credit cards, i would say they were not claimed to be found but definately found along with other tools of the trade to commit fraud otherwise these two idiots wouldnt have been arrested. Looks pretty much cut and dry to me, unless you have any other information that proves that are not fraudsters but actually tailors instead and all that stuff just happened to be in their apartment without their knowledge ? Unless these two have more stolen cash hidden away to buy their way out of their mess its the big monkey house for a long vacation for sure.

Algerian extraction probably.

Our Arab friends seem particularly adept at these sort of cons.