IGNORED

Emirates world wide Flight Sale From the UK

overseas516

it's not only Gatwick, i went to the site and queried flights from Glasgow to BKK, - £462, i paid £900 to go in December, - sorely tempted now, thanks

Stevie

Glad to be of help Stevie, you are quite correct i also tried Birmingham and that came up at £466. Unfortunately i don't know how to edit the topic headline and take out London Gatwick only.

Booked my Emirates flight last week 12th Aug - 3rd Sept paid £1749 but that is for 3 people, it worked out cheaper & better flying times than using my Etihad airmiles for a Etihad flight for the same time they were asking for £1803 that included my flight being reduced to under £400 using my miles

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Must be mainland UK, fuckers are trying to charge £760 or £900 odd direct

Must be mainland UK, fuckers are trying to charge £760 or £900 odd direct

They dont fly direct...

They dont fly direct...

You're correct I looked at wrong part £876 with Emirates

have looked at the flights and the price of the flights only appear to be one way so the overall costs is higher than I have ever paid UK to BKK.

Hope I am wrong but have looked 3 x

Please let me know if different

Eari

have looked at the flights and the price of the flights only appear to be one way so the overall costs is higher than I have ever paid UK to BKK.

Hope I am wrong but have looked 3 x

Please let me know if different

Eari

I just did a quick search for the following dates from Birmingham to Bangkok with Emirates on 1/6 and Return 24/6 £485 return. The cheapest direct flight was Eva air £569 for the same dates but from LHR.

I just did a quick search for the following dates from Birmingham to Bangkok with Emirates on 1/6 and Return 24/6 £485 return. The cheapest direct flight was Eva air £569 for the same dates but from LHR.

The search might have come up with that price but did you try booking it?

I've also been searching Birmingham-BKK in June since Friday night and got around £480 but tried to book and can't, so ring up and told that price is not available, the price is over £600. That is on sites like Westeast and Southall.

So if anyone gets a flight with Emirates for less than £500 they have done very well, and I will be surprised as I've not managed to.

The search might have come up with that price but did you try booking it?

I've also been searching Birmingham-BKK in June since Friday night and got around £480 but tried to book and can't, so ring up and told that price is not available, the price is over £600. That is on sites like Westeast and Southall.

So if anyone gets a flight with Emirates for less than £500 they have done very well, and I will be surprised as I've not managed to.

I have been on the following website following your post.Cheap flights | Free flight comparison from Skyscanner.net

The dates i searched were Dep 1/6 Return 24/6 from Birmingham with Emirates and i was able to book flights for £471.70 through both ebookers and Opodo. I went as far as completing my personal details so i know the flights are available at under £500. PM me with your dates and i will search for you if you are having problems? :GoldenSmile1:

tried nrflights,syscanner and emirates direct. latter 2 prices my flight at £616 in march 8-23 ex NCL , netflights is dearer.

am i missing the sale element somewhere please?

tried nrflights,syscanner and emirates direct. latter 2 prices my flight at £616 in march 8-23 ex NCL , netflights is dearer.

am i missing the sale element somewhere please?

No offence but you live near a small airport so my advice if you want a cheaper flight you may have to head south. I searched on the dates you gave from London Heathrow £462 with Jet Airways was the cheapest but also searched Manchester and Birmingham. With regard to the sale element i received this through my email and wanted to share it with other BM's and in no way did i suggest it was cheap. I always fly direct with either Thai or Eva Air from LHR and i think paying £80 extra for a direct flight is worth it as i just want to get there. :GoldenSmile1:

I booked my flight with EVA £570 dirct a month ago (kayak) june 7

At the same time Emirats were showing £460 Now on their sale it's £485

sale what sale?

Edited by gitteyman

Is this sale finshed now

I think you have to log in to emirates.com to see promotional prices rather than just searching without logging in.

Sorry but £485 with Emirates is in my opinion a sale ! Following their recent 'sale' earlier this month Emirates now have limited flights

at under £500 = Yield management !

Manchester Airport as an example have EY/EK/QR 5,000 daily seats to shift hence the recent sales from EY/EK and reduction in capacity from QR.

Any flights from Manchester Airport with short layovers in the Middle East for less than £500 is a very good deal.

I managed to get a flight with Emirates from Manchester for £483. I used Skyscanner and the firm was Budgetair.co.uk.

I paid £564 with the same airline in October so a great price.

Thanks guys.

I managed to get a flight with Emirates from Manchester for £483. I used Skyscanner and the firm was Budgetair.co.uk.

I paid £564 with the same airline in October so a great price.

Thanks guys.

Just an update to say that I never got this flight. They rang me up the day after saying Emirates had no availability and have refunded me. :Cry3:

I thought about booking with them but went for eve air direct from heathrow for £566 for 27th april, for Emirates on that date from heathrow was £500

I could get one with Emirater for £475 but that was leave from gatwick and return to heathrow, fuck that cant beat direct with eve air

Just an update to say that I never got this flight. They rang me up the day after saying Emirates had no availability and have refunded me. :Cry3:

What are they playing at ??

The system locks into Amadeus when booking and its impossible to book in the first place if there is no seat available at listed price....

Its literally impossible to do, so be aware that the ticket issuers are pulling the scam of taking funds and hoping to short the system and buy the seat cheaper.....