Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Molluscum Contagiosum

semi-retired member

They are on lower belly , on the pubic area .

2 are about 4mm big the others are tiny maybe 1-2mm .

Can't get pics as at work haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They expand and look like mini volcanoes before they spontaneously regress.Timing is everything

I bet they were no molluscum contagiosum on your pubic area.

They were condylomata accuminata or genital warts caused by a HPV 6/11 infection.

Scrape one off and ask your doctor to send them to a pathologist. He can tell with 100 % certainty if its a molluscum or condyloma.

Molluscum contagiosum mostly affects children not on the genital area and you have a lot in your pubic area???

No way.

I bet they were no molluscum contagiosum on your pubic area.

They were condylomata accuminata or genital warts caused by a HPV 6/11 infection.

Scrape one off and ask your doctor to send them to a pathologist. He can tell with 100 % certainty if its a molluscum or condyloma.

Molluscum contagiosum mostly affects children not on the genital area and you have a lot in your pubic area???

No way.

I have 6 or 7 not a lot , anyway off to the clinic on Wednesday .

They look like molluscum but I'll find out in 2 days .

Well went to the clap clinic today and they are molluscum conagiosum, the nurse froze them for me have to go back in 2 weeks for a re freeze .

She also asked if I wanted testing for other things I said yeah do the lot , 2 blood samples and 1 piss sample .

The molluscum look worse now they have been frozen but the nurse said that's normal .

A week later all tests came back clear , all but 2 molluscum have cleared up so re freeze next week and I should be right for next trip .

• 1 month later...

Still fighting this thing , had 4 lots of freezing done but still the odd ones come back .

Now treating with tea tree oil as it seems to dry them up , but burnt the fuck out my skin . 13 weeks to shift the bloody thing before I return for songkran .

I've also cut out processed meats and taking vitamins and immune system booster tablets .

A few seem to go and I think I'm clear them a few days later a couple more pop up .

I've given up worrying about it now , looks like lights down low in April just like the beach road whore wanted last April .

Happy hunting fella and hope none of you catch this but as the nurse said it could have been a lot worse had I caught herpies or warts .

She said it will clear it's self in the end anyway .

Just not nice seeing these spots between your legs area 5555

Had it many years ago from a Phuket bargirl who stayed with me for a few weeks.

It took actually a few years to completely disappear, you easily reinfect yourself,

but the body immune system will finally get strong enough to keep them away!

They spread through close skin to skin contact and hence they are more common in the genital area in adults.

Many bargirls have these warts often without knowing it themselves.

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Funny I'd read something similar on Nomads site difference with him is he won't wear a condom so it's interesting that you wore one and still got it.

Me no daft, me no silly, me wear condom on my Willy.

The virus commonly spreads through skin-to-skin contact. This includes sexual contact or touching the bumps and then touching the skin. Touching an object that has the virus on it, such as a towel, also can spread the infection. The virus can spread from one part of the body to another. Or it can spread to other people.

The time from exposure to the virus until the bumps appear usually is 2 to 7 weeks, but it can take up to 6 months.

To prevent molluscum contagiosum from spreading:

Try not to scratch.

Put a piece of tape or a bandage over the bumps.

Do not share towels or washcloths.

If the bumps are on your face, don't shave.

If the bumps are in your genital area, avoid sexual contact.

Funny I'd read something similar on Nomads site difference with him is he won't wear a condom so it's interesting that you wore one and still got it.

Very commonly you get these warts under your pubic hair, were they might be difficult to notice until they get big enough,

and no condom will protect that area anyway!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

• 3 weeks later...

Still fighting this thing , had 4 lots of freezing done but still the odd ones come back .

Now treating with tea tree oil as it seems to dry them up , but burnt the fuck out my skin . 13 weeks to shift the bloody thing before I return for songkran .

I've also cut out processed meats and taking vitamins and immune system booster tablets .

A few seem to go and I think I'm clear them a few days later a couple more pop up .

I've given up worrying about it now , looks like lights down low in April just like the beach road whore wanted last April .

Happy hunting fella and hope none of you catch this but as the nurse said it could have been a lot worse had I caught herpies or warts .

She said it will clear it's self in the end anyway .

Just not nice seeing these spots between your legs area 5555

Tea tree oil is very severe on the skin unless very well diluted. trty apple cider vinegar on a piece of cotton wool. got moluscum years ago from a girl back home, the freezing didnt really work. apple cider vinegar soaked cotton wool applied overnight for a couple of nights did the trick.

Do you guys shave your body and pubic area? Just asking because the waxing/shaving/chemical removing of pubic hair is increasing the incident of this type of problem.Dont shave.

I had a wax in Bangkok which probably didn't help .

Tried the apple cider thing to clear a couple up but the scab takes ages to drop off .

I've only had a couple pop up in the last 2 weeks and cut them off and used 99% isopropyl on the area .

Seems to be the best way I've found .

I had a wax in Bangkok which probably didn't help .

Tried the apple cider thing to clear a couple up but the scab takes ages to drop off .

I've only had a couple pop up in the last 2 weeks and cut them off and used 99% isopropyl on the area .

Seems to be the best way I've found .

The medics are saying that the waxing and chemical hair removers are affecting the skin that's making it lose the natural barrier to viruses and parasites

A little trim is more than enough.

• 1 month later...

7 /8 weeks and no new spots , from what I've read about this virus I think I'm clear now .

Good timing as wheels up in 18 days [emoji1360]

This thread has really helped me a lot. I had 1 bump last year and just thought it was a scar from grooming then another bigger one popped up a few months ago really close to it and I started getting worried. Did a bit of research and came to the same conclusion as others but had no idea what to do.

Then suddenly 2 more appeared making me even more worried about my trip in May. I read this thread about 4 days ago and immediately started using rubbing alcohol and apple cider vinegar multiple times a day and they have started to clear already, not sure why.

And you never realize how dirty an area is until you have rubbed it with alcohol. 

freezing it is pretty safe, even near your friend.  I have them burn off a few spots on my face from the sun, near my eye, I just cover my eye and all good.   get the freeze treatment, over in minutes if that cures it

Archived