IGNORED

Four seasons place Pattaya

Crizzle

Stayed here last week for six days, the room was very nice I thought big with a living room and bedroom, even a small kitchen (good for longe stays). The breakfast wasn't all that I would go somewhere else for that. It was up on soi three so some taxis had an issue finding it especially the one from Airport, lucky I had my iPhone with AIS card for gps to help us get there, after a few days I cld easily help the motor bike taxis find it. The price was a little over 400 American for the whole stay I felt good deal. I got a taxi from airport from the hotel concierge, bad idea 1500 baht for a crappy car I could tell he wasnt a normal taxi, just trying to make a few bucks and the hotel obiviously took a cut of it, next time I will pre arrange my self, I only got taxi from hotel for convince so no biggie you live and learn. I'm not sure if I'd stay again maybe for an extended stay, but I usually can only gt away for no more then 7 days due to work so next time will stay closer to beach road. Hope this report helps out a fellow BM.

http://www.agoda.com...lace_hotel.html

Hey crizzle thanks for the report. I am going to be staying there next week. Of all the reviews I have read the breakfast and locaton have been the causes of complaint. Is there stores or restaurants nearby that you could recommend?

the Lincoln which was good value is opposite but recently closed or is in process of changing format about 5mins walk north along 3rd road is Cherries restaurant which is more expensive but great evening main meal food in my view

Mikko, there is a 7 eleven right outside on the entry to the little soi the hotel is on, less then one minute walk, there are lots of resturaunts within 5-10 minute stroll, soi bukkoiw not sure exactly how to spell sorry was also a short walk away

• 2 months later...

Stayed here for 2 weeks in Feb great place, had 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms and living, dining room and full kitchen and guest friendly (front desk collects girls ID cards). The breakfast was included and had buffet style food thai and western food (tip: asked the cook to make a omelet fresh and was very good). They cleaned the room everyday and was very clean hotel no bugs or critters seen. I will go back next trip for a month

• 4 months later...

I am gonna stay here in november this year. this is my first trip to pattaya. Just a few questions. How long does it take to get to Walking Street, im guessing it isn't walking distance so is it easy to get a cab..... also late at night have yous had issues getting a taxi back. Also would it be worthwhile hiring a scooter? cause i am a lil worried about the location and being able to get places without a hassle?

p69s....I know the area well having lived about 200 meters away from Four Seasons for six months some five years ago.

It's less than a km to Walking St and easily walk able within 15 minutes.

Also the night life of Soi Buakaow is only around 400 meters away.

It's off the main Baht Bus route and the most convenient mode of transport would be to just hop on the back of a motor cycle taxi, there are plenty about all night 24 Hrs...50 Baht each way.

For transport during the day when alcohol is not in attendance I suggest that you do hire that scooter.

Third Rd used to be like the Wild West at night with rival gangs of Thai kids on Scooters committing horrendous crimes on each other however, you'll be delighted to learn its nothing like that these days.

Baby-1.gif