IGNORED

Has anyone ever had there drinks spiked in Pattaya?

SpainLow

If you have ever had your drink spiked..what was the worst expierence?

I think you will get the odd person saying Yeah i have but IMO very rare.

It is down to drink oure and simple. In 25 Yrs of working Emergancy Frontline Medicine if i have had a Pound for every time i have heard this i would be a Rich man.

Just ask these fools who say they have were they drinking before during or after these alledged events and you have the answer.

Drunk Spiking is very rare

Me and my mate were in Simon complex Walking Street about a year and a half ago and it was pissing down outside so we just stayed and drank in one of the bars all night playing with the girls.

At about 5am a couple of east european (Russian) girls came into the bar and one of them started talking to me telling me she was on a 3 week holiday in Thailand.

I was pretty drunk but aware of my surroundings and I noticed the bar girls were acting a little differently, I also noticed a few falangs had just went into another bar on down the complex.

Anyway to cut a long story short the Russian girl offered me a drink and handed over a bottle of Singha. Initially I thought I was onto a good thing and was going to have a good ride at this chick, then I noticed one of the bar girls take the Singha and put it below the bar out of sight.

On seeing this I acted drunker than I was and called my mate round and after about 10 minutes the 2 chicks left the bar.

I asked the bar girl why she hid the bottle and she told me that they (the Russians) are known to put tablets into the beers and look out for drunk falang.

A lucky escape on my part and big thanks to the bar and the bar girls.

The motto is, when in Thailand stick to the Thai girls and dont take drinks from gorgeous looking Russian chicks.

I've never heard of it happening in bars in Patts but it happens fairly often back in hotel rooms, the gal slips a micky in the guy's beer and then cleans him out. Seems to happen often to Arabs and Indians in those hotels up in the raghead area of Patts.

Never had it happen to me. :GoldenSmile1: I have heard of reports of TG and LB's putting a drug on their tits and when you do the natural thing of sucking on them you pass out for a number of hours :Bed_Sex: . The result room ransacked and all valuables stolen. :NoNo3: To prevent this put all valuables and money in the safe before sucking on her or his tits. :Think1:

Edited by overseas516

Never had it happen to me. :GoldenSmile1: I have heard of reports of TG and LB's putting a drug on their tits and when you do the natural thing of sucking on them you pass out for a number of hours :Bed_Sex: . The result room ransacked and all valuables stolen. :NoNo3: To prevent this put all valuables and money in the safe before sucking on her or his tits. :Think1:

Would this mean their Nipples never get hard if you sucked them then 555

Sadly I have to admit this happened to me over 12 years ago so its not a new thing....Almost certainly a tab in my bottle when I went for a slash in the Kitten Club.

Woke up on a beach covered in sand fly bites without gold chain (not thai gold) and copy Rolex...

Not pleasant and the headache took 2 days to go.

Would this mean their Nipples never get hard if you sucked them then 555

You probably wouldn't remeber. :GoldenSmile1: 55555

A friend of mine, that first introduced to LOS told me the story of how it happened to him many years ago with surprising results.

He had taken a BG back to his hotel in Bangkok and whilst taking a shower, he happened to open the bathroom door to say something to his new found love and caught her in the act of slipping a tab into his beer. He didn't say anything to her but but casually switched drinks upon his return (brave man, I would have just kicked her out).

After a while, she went into the deepest sleep known to man. He invited his mate from the next room and they then proceeded to insert a variety of items into her nether regions and take a few photos as a souveneir of their good work.

When she woke the next day, she didn't say too much and left rather sheepishly.

Thankfully I read this board frequently before my virgin trip. Never let my drink out of my site and never allowed a BG to give me a drink, I am always the bartender.

The only thing slipped into my drink is a per my own doing. Usually half a pint of whiskey into coke, never passed out but sure had a headache in the AM.

A friend of mine, that first introduced to LOS told me the story of how it happened to him many years ago with surprising results.

He had taken a BG back to his hotel in Bangkok and whilst taking a shower, he happened to open the bathroom door to say something to his new found love and caught her in the act of slipping a tab into his beer. He didn't say anything to her but but casually switched drinks upon his return (brave man, I would have just kicked her out).

After a while, she went into the deepest sleep known to man. He invited his mate from the next room and they then proceeded to insert a variety of items into her nether regions and take a few photos as a souveneir of their good work.

When she woke the next day, she didn't say too much and left rather sheepishly.

For this tall tale you must provide some form of evidence.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

This was a big fear of mine during my inaugural trip. I think it's wise to be aware of your surroundings and use commmon sense.

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." -- George Best

This was a big fear of mine during my inaugural trip. I think it's wise to be aware of your surroundings and use commmon sense.

I would never leave my drink unattended back home, so I would not do that in Pattaya either.

Very very little risk of this if you play it using common sense.

I can’t say for sure but I strongly suspect that someone put Alcohol in my drink last time I was in Pattaya. :BeerFunnel1:

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I can’t say for sure but I strongly suspect that someone put Alcohol in my drink last time I was in Pattaya. :BeerFunnel1:

Lol same happened to me. Last week i was out and someone spiked me with tequilla shots. Was out for 12 hours and don't remember a thing.

It also happens the other way round. Years ago a Thai friend told me about this Aussie guy he met called Mario. Mario would look for Thai FLs with lots of gold on them and take them to a STH and slip them a micky, and then Mario'd bang em and leave with their gold. He got caught in the end and did time in BKK prison.

One time I walked into a bar and ordered my usual Beer. It was the first one I had that evening. Anyway for some reason it gave me quite a buzz and I found myself sitting in the same place some time latter still enjoying the sights on stage. Wasn't really certain if something was slipped into my beer however after that I always keep a close eye on my drink.

It happened to me and my friends in lucifers about eight years ago. It was our penultimate night. We alwaye bought a bottle of vodka at a time and got a jug of oj with it. After shit an hour all of my mates started acting quite dopey/sleepy. we decided to leave, I was the only one at the time who felt normal. The vodka had finished, so I polished off the remaining oj on the way out. I drink straight vodka BTW. We had to get one of the para a wheelchair at reception to get to the room, thank you dusit. We got him on to his bed and he was unresponsive and unable to move, but breathing, so decided it was just booze. I helped my now very sluggish mate to his room, and he lied down, and I sat with him. A few mins later I noticed that he was just staring at me. I now knew that this wasnt normal. I went for a Piss, came back and sat with him on the bed. Literally 5 mins later i was laying next to him, facing him, and unable to move. We woke normally inthe morning , everyone was fine, a little tired, but fine. No amnesia, aches or pains. We had a good chat about what happened, and decided it was the jug of oj that had been spiked, as I was the last to be affected after finishing the oj, and because the Smirnoff bottles have these very small nozzle caps on them. Now when we are out and about we font order mixers. We also think it was a group of girls we had taken previously for a few days, and then given them the flick for more attractive group of girls.

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING

babydollsaddict.gif

its never happened to me and i'll give you some advice at least in public establishments and a tip in the privacy of your own place as well.

first in the public establishment i personally always have the staff open the bottle or can in front of my eyes and i make that doubly clear when ordering the drink. so draft beers are always off my list of drinks that i would order besides for other reasons.

second in the privacy of your own place.

buy the 2 baht or so plastic cup size waters with the plastic film seal cover on the top of the cup of water that may be sold individually or in packs.carrefour now called big c xtra sold them last time i looked in the drinks section back of the store near the liquor section and to the right against the back wall area ? then when you want a drink just open one of them and do that every time you want to in order to be sure that the devils in disguise didn't spike your drink. be vigilant you all as there are nefarious elements out there. "hundreds of suicides yearly" jumping off of balconies. hahahaha. most are probably part of the organized element of nefarious creatures that lurk in the shadows. preventive thinking and maximizing efficiency and keeping a security perimeter with everything that you do should keep you safe and sound. most accidents are due to stupidity and lack of alertness. enjoy this wonderful city but always be on the alert and there should never be any problems.

keep on banging the sylphs !

first visit and no problems, but went with quality gogo girls rather than slags I seen on beach road, couple of LT's and not a baht missing...

I've seen this from someone else before, my TGF and I 'double-dated' with one of her friends. We went to a Thai Bar - Tamnanisan bar or something like that. Once with a Chinaman and once with an Englishman. Each time everything seemed to go well and then suddently the guys just started losing it, really slurring and could hardly keep their heads up. With the Chinaman her purse mysteriously disappeared and she was yelling at the Chinaman who was alledgedly supposed to be watching it. The two girls started going at it, a glass broke, and I rushed out with my TG before we got charged 500 baht for a new glass. My guess she wanted the Chinaman to reimburse her for the contents of the purse as it was 'his' fault.

With the Englishman, he went down and the chick was waving around 1000 baht notes like it was party time, I'm pretty sure his wallet was raided. We left quickly after the guy was carted off, didn't want anything to do with this, and surrounded by Thails what could really be done. At least he had an fellow englishman friend knew where he was staying to get him back. The next day he was moved out of his hotel without telling her, but somehow she still tracked him down. They were scheduled to see 'mama' that day, well he ripped up the train tickets in front of her and that was that, he had seen her on and off for two or three years so it was probably a bad move on her part, why kill the cow when it's still giving free milk?

In both cases I know she had a Thai boyfriend there, I wouldn't be surprised if he messed with their drinks and she was in on it. One of the worst places for a falang to pass out in is a bar filled with drunken Thais.

Edited by Rambone

I have a few stories related to this. First one is not first hand, I just heard it...

I was picking up my car from the dealer shop here in California. I was going to Pattaya later that day. I started chit chatting with a few salesmen about the trip and one asks me if I ever heard of Pattaya, I said of course. He then says, about 5 years ago my good friend was living there and had a little on going tiff with a English bar owner and the guy had someone spike his drink with Heroin. Put him in a coma for a week, almost died... That's some pretty serious gossip, more like attempted murder than a robbery via drink spike. Could just be hype but thats what the guy said...

Now, I have had my own instances with spiked drinks in Thailand but not in Pattaya. In 2001 I had some Thai/American guy offer me a beer in a disco. Turned out laced with LSD, as i was off my face for days. It's a long story but if anyone is interested you can find it here.

http://www.bigmangobar.com/blog/reader-submissions/2011/04/01/bangkok-in-a-bottle-cheers-to-you-dumb-ass-by-rolln/

Also had an instance in Laos in Vientien around 2001 with a buddy. We picked up some girls from a crappy club, i remember them oddly saying before we left "just one more beer" seems really obvious in hind sight. Anyway I woke up the next day at 6pm, girl gone and money gone. Luckily i was almost broke so she only got about $25 US, Same situation with my buddy. We laughed about it, no harm done... Live and learn....

Sadly I have to admit this happened to me over 12 years ago so its not a new thing....Almost certainly a tab in my bottle when I went for a slash in the Kitten Club.

Woke up on a beach covered in sand fly bites without gold chain (not thai gold) and copy Rolex...

Not pleasant and the headache took 2 days to go.

Man- Im just picturing the hangover movie :)

Happened to a friend of mine with a girl from the beach road a few years ago, back to his room usual thing big sleep wake up next afternoon money, camera telephone etc gone.

I was genuinely concerned about him and hotel staff opened his room about 2pm. Night security had a bolloking for not taking her id card. hotels that do this routinely with a quick call to your room to check everything is ok next morning before giving back the card to the girl are a good idea.

Myself have never had a problem but always taken girls from bars.

Never happened to me, but I take the girls from bars only, rarely any freelancers .

If with freelancers use your wits, act with common-sense, try to avoid suspicious and dodgy BR gals and you should be okay.

Only time I hear or read about it is on PattayaOne or PattayaDailyNews when reporting

about 3 Indians bringing a Katoey to their room and getting tricked. :ThumbDown1:

The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less.