Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Westin BKK Sukhumvit

okuma

My hotel report

I arrived in the morning after deciding to leave Ever Rich Inn hotel. Why you see in a different report.

Took a taxi to go there as i did not want to go down with all my luggage. Warm welcome from the door man.

Westin is direct at Asoke beside the Robinson department store.

The checkinn is at floor 7 so need to take elevator to reach the reception. This is also the only way to bring in your girl for the night. Check in was quick and because i used my miles to book they don t want any money and upgraded my room to executive Floor. Thanks for that. Free drinks and snacks for me so.

Room is stylish and in a good size. Nice bathroom very clean.Something you expect at the price of 5k BHT per night.

THe restaurant they have is small for a hotel of that size and lunch was ok but not compareable to the buffet they offer at JW Marriott. And for the offered food to expensive.

Bringing your girl in is a walk of shame as you must walk trough the complete lobby to reach the elevator. And they have a seperate counter where the security stops your girl for ID. They write everything into a book and keep ID until the girl leaves.

So don´t be shy bringing your girl in when a huge group of japanese Tourist check in and the women throwing hateful looks at you - and their partners dream of ahat you are getting in some minutes:-)

But definitely girl friendly. No problem bringing in 2 girls. No extra fee. 2 Minutes walk to Soi Cowboy. To go up to Nana is a longer walk and i suggest if you take a taxi - to cross the road and jump in there. Much quicker and cheaper that way.

Hope this helps some of you

Cheers

The Westin is fine, but not worth the $$. I've stayed at the WGS 7 or 8 times. As far as Starwood properties go, I prefer the FourPoints around the corner. It's way way cheaper too. If you wanna spead your $$, spend it on the Sheraton across the street. Now that's a great hotel ! wj

I stayed at the Le Meridien and I thought it was great. Nice rooms, decent pool and exercise room, and fantastic service. The concierge was a lifesaver. Also nice that it was a 2 minute walk to Patpong

"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." -- George Best