IGNORED

china airlines

sang som mick

Just wondered if anyone has used china airliines business class out of amsterdam.

Have found a good price from birmingham and am tempted to give a try.

Cheers

I have flown twice out of Amsterdam and no problems...so far. I was surprised that when I transferred in Beijing that I cleared immigration and had my passport stamped just as though I was visiting China...no visa required.

China Air is many times the lowest cost provider around and overall good value for the money.

Been there, On cattle class, Never on Business Class... But my mate been there, good service.

I have used China Airlines out of Amsterdam twice. They are cheap but their business Class is not a up to date business Class. Also their First class has the Chairs the others had in the 70ties. But anyhow you have more space as in Economy and good food service also. The Business Seats don´t recline very much but you can sleep. IFE is close to non existing and language selection of the films is poor. But it all depends on the price. I paid around 1300 EUR about 1.5 years ago and think its ok. Another option is Egypt Air. You will find their Business at around 1400 EUR right now and it´s more or less the same. Of course Amsterdam is the better Airport for waiting for connection compared to Kairo which is a nightmare. So as always you get what you pay for.

Hope this helps you

Cheers

I have flown twice out of Amsterdam and no problems...so far. I was surprised that when I transferred in Beijing that I cleared immigration and had my passport stamped just as though I was visiting China...no visa required.

China Air is many times the lowest cost provider around and overall good value for the money.

Are you sure you mean China Air? Their hub is Taipei. If you transferred in Beijing you probably mean Air China.

Most recent trip report: Cambodia/Thailand/Myanmar 2012