IGNORED

Tequila Reef Buffet Super Bowl XLVI Live Soi 7 Pattaya

Tequila Reef located on Soi 7 just 60 meters off Beach Road will be having it's annual Super Bowl breakfast buffet on Monday morning February 6th. This year's game promises to be a classic as it's a rematch of the 2008 Super Bowl between the New York Giants and New England Patriots.

Doors open at 5:30 AM with the game starting at 6:30 AM broadcast live from Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis.

Here's the promo guys and hope to see you there bright and early!

Super-Bowl-Party-Pattaya-2012.jpg

10% Discount for all Pattaya Addicts members as well!

Should have been the 49er's at the bowl. I would have been there for sure.

The thought of drinking the very-strong-ass margaritas you guys have at 5:30am is quite appealing! Chasing them with french toast sounds even better! :D I'm pretty sure you can count me in for that event baring some unforeseen circumstance.

• 3 weeks later...

I am in America now. But,I plan on moving to Pattaya some day. This makes me very happy that there is a place that I can watch the super bowl with other guys who love American football. I am a Packer fan and a fan of Tequlia Reef. My friends and I have been there many times. I am a huge fan of the fish tacos and margaritas there. I hope they do this every year.