IGNORED

Sagami 0.02 Condom review

jim2k

Well after coming back from my trip in Dec/Jan . there were a couple of times i could not finish do to lack of sensitivity

I usually bring crown skinless and betond seven. both are decent of the two i like the beyond seven more. while i was home surfing the web i found the Sagami 0.02 online through amazon. a little expensive it comes out to about $2 a condom. i also bought the okamoto 0.02. well i could not wait till april which is my next trip. so i grab a sagami and went to one of my local AMP that offers FS. i got decnt looking chinese girl. these condoms are awsome as soon as i put it on you can feel how thin there are. we did a couple of positions but finished with doggy. i had to keep looking down to see if it was still there. you can feel the heat and the wetness. so i'll be bring the rest in april but what i'll do is start off with the crown. if i can't finish with them i'll switch to sagami's. a funny thing happened on my trip coming home from bangkok. i take thai airways and before you head down to the plane they do the pat down and go through your shoes and bag. well inside my bag i have a clear ziploc bag full of condoms. the girls pulls it out and is inspecting it she queezing the bag and then looks at me and ask if this is medicine. as i was about to reply when she sees what it is and snickers and says sorry. so i respond saying yes it's medicine it prevents babies

now i just need to find the sagami 0.02 in pattaya i found the 0.03 in 7/11 but these are way better. by the way they are the Large version. Im of average length but lil above girth and the fit perfect not to tight and plenty of length

Later

Jim2k

I had the .02s break on me a lot. After 3 breaks out of 10 uses, I tossed the rest. Also, the .02s are a pain to get on as their largest size is quite small. Not only were they hard to roll on but weren't long enough to cover the whole shaft. I would have to roll them on, then get my fingers under the condom and pull them away from my skin, then pull them all the way back to try and get them to cover the entire length. That resulted in 3-4 more breaking on top of the 3 that broke during sex.

Too risky for me. The .03s didn't break on me though but still weren't big enough.

I had the .02s break on me a lot. After 3 breaks out of 10 uses, I tossed the rest. Also, the .02s are a pain to get on as their largest size is quite small. Not only were they hard to roll on but weren't long enough to cover the whole shaft. I would have to roll them on, then get my fingers under the condom and pull them away from my skin, then pull them all the way back to try and get them to cover the entire length. That resulted in 3-4 more breaking on top of the 3 that broke during sex.

Too risky for me. The .03s didn't break on me though but still weren't big enough.

I totally agree, almost impossible to put on and I had the Sagami L!

Aren't there any thin condoms out there made for bigger than average men?

I use the Durex Fetherlite sometimes, but although flexible and made of Latex they are quite a pain to put on as well!

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I have been looking for Sagami in Sweden, but its not here..

But some days ago I was browsing the pharmacy here and saw the RFSU Naked...and it was Sagami made!

Its not 0.02, but 0.03...buts thats good enough.

Good its "european size" and its fits me well.

91 SEk for 5pcs app. 15 dollars

So I will take some to thailand of course when I go there next month.

_Bildbank_Produkter_Kondomer_Anpassade_bilder_naked_jpg_460_999_0.jpg

- Live for the right things -