IGNORED

Topless Models and Gambling Den Owner Turn Themselves in to Police

LaaMok

BANGKOK -- A gambling den owner and topless models have given themselves up to the police.

The models admit to taking off their clothes in public. Meanwhile, the gambling den owner confessed to opening a permanent gambling den.

Yesterday, at the Sai Mai police station, two topless models and a gambling den owner, Tanate Pradittane or Tee turned themselves to the Deputy Metropolitan Police Bureau Commander Police Major General Sarote Promjareon.

Sarote said the two models who appeared in the picture admitted that they were the people in the clip.

They also confessed that they were hired to perform model walks at Wongsakorn market where the gambling den was located.

Then, they agreed to take off their clothes in order to receive more money from the gamblers.

Unfortunately, the naked clip was released to the public.

Each of the naked models were fined 500 baht for performing obscene acts in public before they were released.

In the meantime, the gambling den owner confessed that the building was opened as a temporary gambling den, and the permanent gambling den is under construction.

Therefore, he organized the gambling party and hired the two models to perform.

However, he aborted the plan after the news was released.

The police charged two gamblers, Narong or Dum and Wiwat or Ake.

All three suspects will be brought to the Min Buri provincial court tomorrow.

0.jpg

vPlOIvEFlO.png

2.jpg

555000000921202.JPEG

555000000921201.JPEG

3.jpg

1.jpg

Gota love the Thais for shooting pics describing how things really are 5555 Not sure why they did the pics showing the Girls Topless 555 but who is complaining eh ?

And they look quite Hot

I seen this news article a few days ago, but it wasnt really news til I found the pics, then it was worth posting.

Each of the naked models were fined 500 baht for performing obscene acts in public before they were released.

For topless modelling? You have got to love the double standards in LOS, when you think what goes on in Pattaya.

lol...only in Thailand!!!!!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Gota love the Thais for shooting pics describing how things really are 5555 Not sure why they did the pics showing the Girls Topless 555 but who is complaining eh ?

And they look quite Hot

I think those were pics taken at the event, not down at nick.

You can tell because no-one is pointing. :hello09:

I'd be losing my money gambling with near naked thai girls in front of me. If I'm going to be losing my money with naked chicks, I'd rather be in a bar in Patts, than at a gambling den

I will bail the two out except the man.... :rolleyes:

I think those were pics taken at the event, not down at nick.

You can tell because no-one is pointing. :hello09:

There are guys pointing, just hidden by the height of the table though.

Where is this place? Gambling A-go-go?

Now you tell us after its been shut down. :GoldenSmile1:

I hope all the girls i meet have tits like the two!!!!

Looking forward to my trip in March.

Fuck she has great fun bags ( . Y . ) Wish my TG had tatas like that!

5555 is it a way to advertise the new gambling complex? They got a lot of advertising since the picture release!

You like Pattaya? Like us on Facebook: Pattaya on Facebook, many unique and amazing pictures of Pattaya here, Walking Street, events, Songkran, Halloween and more...

So gambiling is illegal in Thailand, so what about gambiling in Cambodia? If I was those guys I would want the high rollers to come to my country.

More than hot, sure ive seen those black panties down at Ice Bar... that smiles so so familiar.