IGNORED

LK Renaissance

BONES01

hi guys I got some question, is it cheaper to book directly from the hotel or from agoda?

I usually book agoda

how's the soundproofing in the rooms? can you hear next rooms and hallway easily? I hate rooms like that.

Get a superior room not a suite. The Suites are in the front and you can hear the bars across the street at night

how reliable is the wifi in the room, the wifi is in the room right? not in lobby.

The Wifi is in the room. Its pretty bad, best to bring a ethernet cable with you

safety box in the room? girl friendly but only allow 1 girl? how much do they charge for 2nd girl? do they still charge if the 2nd girl is only staying for 1 hour and not the entire night?

Safety box is in room, it thing its 500B for second girl

24 hours security I bet, they will check girls ID? no ID no girl back in the room? thanks a lot guys so how much is the economy studio room going on now in low season?

They are pretty relaxed about checking IDs. I had a girl for three days and they only checked the first day

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Texas Skibum

• Fyg Newton

• ipman123

• dukes1963