IGNORED

LK Renaissance

BONES01

hello brothers. i have stayed at the lk renaissance my last 3 trips. will be coming to parts again this year for 3 weeks in july. i like the hotel and location and have always booked through Agoda. i would like to email them direct this year as some members and friends have told me to contact them and let them know you have stayed there before and talk to them directly about rates without going through the lk group. do any of you know what there direct email is. thanks for all your help

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Texas Skibum

• Fyg Newton

• ipman123

• dukes1963

hello brothers. i have stayed at the lk renaissance my last 3 trips. will be coming to parts again this year for 3 weeks in july. i like the hotel and location and have always booked through agoda. i would like to email them direct this year as some members and friends have told me to contact them and let them know you have stayed there before and talk to them directly about rates without going through the lk group. do any of you know what there direct email is. thanks for all your help

I have stayed across the street at Evergreen my last 3 trips. I decided to stay at LK Ren in April as a change. I booked the 60 sq m room for 2400 baht/ night. Am I making a good choice? Thanks.

I have stayed across the street at Evergreen my last 3 trips. I decided to stay at LK Ren in April as a change. I booked the 60 sq m room for 2400 baht/ night. Am I making a good choice? Thanks.

The Superior and the Deluxe room are both 60 sqm. The Superior room will have a jaccuzi tub with a wand, while the Deluxe room will have a regular shower. The Deluxe room is more expensive but usually what I book. The Deluxe rooms are also at the back of the property, so you do not get the noise from the bars across the road.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/lk_renaissance_hotel.html

Give them a call at +66 38 720 720 talk it "Title" (Setthawan Seesena) . She is the General Service Agent for the front office. She was very helpful. With my reservations and arranging for airport transfer. She responded from [email protected].

I booked through Agoda and got the 1 bedroom suite for $117 per night for 4 nights. 80 sq meters Hugh and quiet. Wonderful bedroom. Room 2710 on the front with views down both ways to Soi Diana. Room was clean and well kept. Room safe, kitchen, l was very happy. SPA down stairs was nice legitimate massage. Had a great time.

Renaissance is starting to turn me off. I've paid 2000b each time the last three stays, including December. They are very slow now in replying to messages. When they did reply to me, a known return customer, they asked for 2800b, even their website quotes 2400b. Time to move on until they get their act in gear again.

Will maybe check out Page 10 or LK Empress? (same company but new property)

Renaissance is starting to turn me off. I've paid 2000b each time the last three stays, including December. They are very slow now in replying to messages. When they did reply to me, a known return customer, they asked for 2800b, even their website quotes 2400b. Time to move on until they get their act in gear again.

Will maybe check out Page 10 or LK Empress? (same company but new property)

Totally agree with what you have said. Personally LK Renaissance and LK Metro are my favourite places to stay but they could be much better run. Email responses are slow, and seems no benefits of being a repeat customer. Was way better back when Tong was the manager

The Superior and the Deluxe room are both 60 sqm. The Superior room will have a jaccuzi tub with a wand, while the Deluxe room will have a regular shower. The Deluxe room is more expensive but usually what I book. The Deluxe rooms are also at the back of the property, so you do not get the noise from the bars across the road.

I have booked a superior room. Doesn't it also have a separate shower?

Well those emails isn’t actually directly to the hotels front office, that one is the

Lkgroups standard reservation email.

Not sure how much difference it will make for you regarding the offered rate but you might try

[email protected]

which is the hotels front office staff. I have used this one for years and always get a rapid response,

never more than 24 hours.

As other BMs I stayed there many times and always got great discounts from the old management

(Tong took very good care of many BMs). Discount from the new management isn’t as easy but when

the staff knows you they will try to find a way. And if you think the rate offered to you isn’t fair just be honest

and let them know politely, maybe they will get back to you with another offer.

I still get fair discounts also during peak season and always beat the prices on Agoda and the lkpattaya group

website. The rate BIG ROB paid is almost the “normal” high season rate for repeat customers in one bedroom.

I did stay for less than that during peak season, this Christmas and New Year, maybe I got lucky

I do enjoy the fact that the rooms in here are bigger, but one BIG reason I come back

to this place so (too) many times is the staff :9of10Score:

Small things like they know I want extra towels, so mysteriously my room have extra towels etc. etc.

Many times I arrived at 9-10 in the morning and the room was always ready to check in, no talk about extra charge.

I normally let the front office arrange airport pick up which they do for 1.500 baht. I know u can get this a little cheaper

but I like to have the hotel secure my pick up and they normally send a very nice fairly new Toyota Camry.

This also means they know when you arrive which can come in handy – fx when arriving early in the day (see above).

I do like several other hotels in Pattaya, but this one is still my favorit. Im back for Songkran and is staying here again.

Hope you have a good stay :)

I am thinking of staying here ( lk renessance of metropole) in may 2012.

is it necessary to make a reservation on Agoda or on their own website ( lk group) or are the walk-in prices the same as when making a reservation ?

I stayed at the ren and paid 2100bt for the deluxe room. I'm back in Patts on the 8th March and just went to book my room on there website and I was horrified when the studio room was 2950 and the deluxe was nearly 4000. What the fuck? I do love this place but I can't justify those prices compared with the price I paid last time. Gutted to say the least.

Pattayavirgins first Trip:http://www.pattaya-a...s-patts-cherry/

Pattayavirgins second Trip: http://www.pattaya-a...-to-21st-march/

thanks for all the info. i have emailed them but haunt heard back yet. Agoda has the same rate i have paid the last few years. may use them again if i don't hear back or may investigate elsewhere. i have a couple of other places in mind. looking at dance watchers vt6 or maybe china garden. heard nice things about both places. still have time to look around before i make a decision. once again thanks everyone for your help

Hello BONES01, Have you checked out Dancewatchers VT6 room 26/1004 it is not booked for July yet, great room with great view. Beachroadlover

Do the LK group hotels have reception safes, or are there only room safes?

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, YOU WILL FALL FOR ANYTHING

babydollsaddict.gif

All ones ive stayed in so far (Royal suite and Metropole) have the same style of electric room safe.

Do the LK group hotels have reception safes, or are there only room safes?

in room

• 1 month later...

I stayed at the ren and paid 2100bt for the deluxe room. I'm back in Patts on the 8th March and just went to book my room on there website and I was horrified when the studio room was 2950 and the deluxe was nearly 4000. What the fuck? I do love this place but I can't justify those prices compared with the price I paid last time. Gutted to say the least.

we stayed in LK ren for 3 nights in jan end. we 2 frds had 2 rooms and it was a memorable experience. lovely hotel. rt at the centre of the happenings and still no noice literally. we stayed in studio rooms , perhaps we were lucky as they are the back side. we have had nearly 2 3 ladies everyday for each of us and no frowns by the reception, certainly no joiner fee. they just got confused one nt when i had 2 ladies with me. they did charge for that but in the morning, i told them that one was for my loom and another for my frd in another loom and then no issues. nice smiles always at reception mAKES UR VISIT CHEERFUL. I WILL CERTAINLY WONT THINK OF LOOKING FOR ANOTHER hotel UNLESS THEY START CHARGING VERY HIGH. LOL

• 3 weeks later...

we stayed in LK ren for 3 nights in jan end. we 2 frds had 2 rooms and it was a memorable experience. lovely hotel. rt at the centre of the happenings and still no noice literally. we stayed in studio rooms , perhaps we were lucky as they are the back side. we have had nearly 2 3 ladies everyday for each of us and no frowns by the reception, certainly no joiner fee. they just got confused one nt when i had 2 ladies with me. they did charge for that but in the morning, i told them that one was for my loom and another for my frd in another loom and then no issues. nice smiles always at reception mAKES UR VISIT CHEERFUL. I WILL CERTAINLY WONT THINK OF LOOKING FOR ANOTHER HOTEL UNLESS THEY START CHARGING VERY HIGH. LOL

How much they charged you for the room.... i am exactly same as ur situation

they are now charging 2000 THB, but earlier in jan they charged 2400 THB during the peak season. will be there in june now. all this deal includes BF

I will be in Pattaya for first time in December, I am looking at LK Renaissance and LK Metropole. Both are about the same $$. Is one better overall for location, friendliness etc-Thanks!!

I will be in Pattaya for first time in December, I am looking at LK Renaissance and LK Metropole. Both are about the same $$. Is one better overall for location, friendliness etc-Thanks!!

They are so close it almost doesn't matter. I think LK Metro is a little older decor, but it is a little bit (a very little bit) closer to the Soi LK Metro, laundry, 7-11, etc.

anyone know how much lk metropole charge for wifi?

anyone know how much lk metropole charge for wifi?

It should be free.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2much2soon

It should be free.

it says wifi surcharge on expedia.