Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | The Night Wish Group | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News | | Pattaya Investigations | ChicaCheck | Buy/Sell Property | Isaan Lawyers | Anglo Siam Legal | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Using Hotel Pools

poolieblue

hello all new to the site so bear with me. I am in Pattaya for 3 weeks end of feb and usually stay in Sabai Wing on soi 1. Nice hotel but really pay just for the pool as im not in room much apart from night time and want to try somewhere cheaper maybe on soi buakow. What i want to know is if i book a place without a pool......do most hotels let you use their pool either free or for afew baht per day. On my own so really want to chill out during day and catch some rays. Ant recommendations......Cheers

some hotels charge to use the pool

August Suites change 200baht for the day

theres a swimming pool on top of mikes shopping mall

i think its 120baht a day or something

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Sawasadee siam on Soi Baukow has a swimming pool and is also a cheap hotel. They will let you use their pool but not sure if they charge. I just bought a drink at the pool bar and they were happy to let me swim. You may also want to check out Marina Inn Pattaya. That is down the Walking Street end of town but it has pool and is very reasonably priced on Agoda (650 baht per night end of Feb )

Edited by drunkduck

have afew in mind r-con residence,holiday mansion,china garden........any feedback on these.cheers

If you stay at China Gardens, walk up to 3rd road turn right to "the Village" Pool, bar and restaurant on the corner. No charge as long as you are buying drinks/food.

have afew in mind r-con residence,holiday mansion,china garden........any feedback on these.cheers

China garden has a deal with a hotel near them that will let you use a pool for a low fee.

If you are looking in this area then check out Ope De Place as a hotel option (on the same street as CG).

It has a nice chill out pool and the rooms are pretty good and at a reasonable price.

They have a website just google it to find it. (sorry I'm on the iPhone so can't add myself)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

China Garden has an agreement with J&P Court across the street, for 100 baht/day.

Edited by DMustang

• 3 weeks later...

well you could always seek and survey a pool that suites your needs. then ask them if you order a drink etc. will they let you use the pool facilities. if you order food or a drink they may welcome your patronage. now the free guest towel that is available to the in hotel guests may or may not be available and maybe you should mention to them that you will provide your own towel, etc. if the answer at first is negative then tell them that you will provide your own towel. also may be a good idea to go to the front desk first and ask to speak to the manager who will probably be available in the daytime as the higher ranking staff can overrule the general across the board rules. or maybe it would be better to ask a lower ranking staff member ??? maybe a hundred baht tip to the swimming pool manager in the daytime may work as well ??? i have heard from people directly and from people who know people who use other hotels pools on a daily basis and just purchase a drink or eat a meal. so i know that it does exist.

Edited by A1 MAX OUT UBER FANTASTISH

• 2 weeks later...

try Bella Beach Villa in soi5, their pool is nice, also the pool at Eastiny place in soi 8.

pool at:

*Markland hotel soi1_ small but great views.

*LK Rennasaince in soi diana_ also small and not much of a view other than soi diana.

*August Suites in Pattaya Klang_ nice decor but last August I was there the water felt dirty.

*Sea Me Spring Too in soi 10_ pool on the roof with nice views but shallow, went underwater for a bit and when I came up my eyes were burning took me a couple of seconds to return to normal.

*AA Pattaya on BR and soi13, small pool on the 4or 6th floor with views of beach rd, the rooms need renovation ASAP, so I'll not recommend this hotel just for the pool.

:Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1::Grin_Jump1:

If you stay at China Gardens, walk up to 3rd road turn right to "the Village" Pool, bar and restaurant on the corner. No charge as long as you are buying drinks/food.

Fuck me is that pool still there ?? I thought it had been demolished around about 1996 when the were developing 3rd rd ??