IGNORED

Nature View Hotel

Soi Sauce

Stayed a couple of times, good rooms for 850 baht, but I think that was a promotion. Only a couple of English news channels on tv. If they want more than 1000 a night, I'd look elsewhere. Pool is tiny. Rooms are very clean thou.

I always stay here its not too bad at all.

in 2011 i spent almost 3 months there over 3 trips.

Positives: Good area, not too expensive, pool is ok, staff are nice. seven eleven across the road, 18 coins restaurant just up the road brilliant food.

Negatives: Website, dont get the sheets to dirty as they like to charge you, cannot use credit cards, cash only.

Price is between 850 to 1050 depending on the room type and if its pool view etc.

I will be staying there next week if you have any questions just ask me!

Nick.

I think this might be the hotel that was recommended by my girlfriend for future trips on Soi Buakhoa. Is it on Soi Buakhoa?

i stayed there christmas before last, about 6 months after it opened.

only wish they had room safes

I'm going to stay there in march for 3 weeks, i tried to get a discount but they could only knock 50baht off per night.

Dayo...

I think this might be the hotel that was recommended by my girlfriend for future trips on Soi Buakhoa. Is it on Soi Buakhoa?

yes Rob55, soi buakhoa

Dayo...

Positives: Good area, not too expensive, pool is ok, staff are nice. seven eleven across the road, 18 coins restaurant just up the road brilliant food.

Negatives: Website, dont get the sheets to dirty as they like to charge you, cannot use credit cards, cash only.

Price is between 850 to 1050 depending on the room type and if its pool view etc.

Nick.

Ask them to get their web site out. I like to see loads of pictures before commiting to a booking

Thanks for replying me old mate, cheers

• 1 month later...

Nick.

Thanks Nick,

After a ridiculous amount of wishy-washiness about where to stay, I finally decided on Nature View.

I do have a question though - looking at the video on youtube there does not seem to be a screen door on the entrance to the balcony. Is that correct? And if yes, do Mosquitoes get in?

Just out of curiosity do you know if the non-balcony rooms have a window and if those have a screen?

thanks!

• 11 months later...

Any updates on this hotel? I stayed there 2 years ago but vowed never to return unless they had wifi in the room. It appears that they have installed wifi throughout the hotel, has anyone stayed there who can give any up to date feed back on the wifi?

For me it's certainly the best deal in town with The haven soi 13, both around 1000 bahts even in high season, but no credit card and safe in reception, wifi trough the hotel, i stay both, at the opening of Nature view and few months ago in the Haven.

Nick.

I think I read on here they have safe's at reception? I think the guy who wrote the report said he used an extra padlock on the safe? Do you think an extra padlock is required?

I have stayed here on my last 4 trips, for the money it's great, rooms start at 850 but depends on season, room are large and clean, so I don't think anywhere in that location with a pool can compete. I have looked at other places in the area but for the little you save it isn't worth  it. Stay in this hotel trust me you will like it. p.s 18 coins is cheap and food is ok but staff are the least friendly in Pattaya so give a miss

Any updates on this hotel? I stayed there 2 years ago but vowed never to return unless they had wifi in the room. It appears that they have installed wifi throughout the hotel, has anyone stayed there who can give any up to date feed back on the wifi?

Yes mate it's in all rooms

• 6 months later...

i stayed in the Nature View hotel on June 2013......i liked the hotel..............Good Location(in Soi Buakhao),clean rooms,the hotel staff very nice,

has swimming pool(on ground floor),safe box in the reception area(with surveilance camera and guard,after 11 pm it's closed the safe box room but you can ask the key from the reception),good security(always you have a call from reception before the lady leaves and they hold ID cards).wifi in all rooms...and what makes me very good impression is the pressure of the water in shower!!At last...i found a hotel with good pressure of water when i have shower!!!!i stayed in the "cheap" room(800 baht/day,no breakfast).....in general,i like the hotel and i recommend it

see the videos i took

Nature view hotel Room

The swimming pool of Nature View hotel

The garden of Nature view Hotel(next to swimming pool)

might stay in this hotel myself looks very nice

whats the difference in the rooms? as there are no pic detailing the different rooms for price. thanks....

whats the difference in the rooms? as there are no pic detailing the different rooms for price. thanks....

I think mainly the location of the rooms -front or back of hotel and also whether it has a balcony or not (I think front rooms don't)

I think mainly the location of the rooms -front or back of hotel and also whether it has a balcony or not (I think front rooms don't)

Thanks thought they might have been bigger or included better features. I still may stop here price seems decent.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone comment on the beds -

Do u know if they have real double beds, not 2 single beds pushed together.

After they soft for westerners -not that hard asian rock stuff?

ummm

Very nice videos. Will have a look at this hotel when I arrive Pattaya.

Wish I could find some simular videos of Sutus Court 1, does anybody know of some? Found one in youtube but did not show so much.

Maybe I have to make one myself in november......

Archived