IGNORED

British Man battles with suspected Thai Thief in Central Pattaya

benny31

British Man battles with suspected Thai Thief in Central Pattaya

(PattayaOne Source)

A British man was hurt following a fight with a suspected thief who had broken into his Thai girlfriends rented room. The incident took place in the early hours of Friday at the SY Mansions off Third Road in Central Pattaya. The legal occupier of the room, Khun Waragon aged 34 was about to leave her room and meet her English boyfriend, Mr. Brian Hobson aged 41, who was waiting downstairs. As she walked down the steps leading out of her apartment complex, she noticed a man walking up the stairs who she did not recognize. When she left, she turned-back and saw that the light was turned on in her room. A call to her boyfriend was made and the pair returned to the room and saw that the front door had been forced open and the Thai man, later named as Khun Nalong aged 31, was inside and in the process of stealing items. He attempted to escape but was followed by Mr. Hobson who entered into a scuffle with Khun Nalong who suffered head injuries and was quickly overpowered. Items taken by him, including 45,000 Baht in cash and a mobile phone were recovered and the Police were called. Khun Nalong claimed he was desperate to raise funds for his son’s education but despite his story he was arrested and charged with theft.

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

B3.jpg

That,s him

Looks like he got Boinked over the Head 555555

And here is One that he really beat the Fuck out of 55555

mummy 2.jpg

mummy.jpg

If that happened where I live he would have been shot and killed. We all have guns in Oregon and we don't call the cops. He's lucky he's in Thailand.

Is the last picture supposed to look funny??

Having all 3 of them in there and him pointing to the guy made me chuckle.

Som nam na motherfucker! The thing I hate more than anything in the world is a fucking thief, and you dream of the day you catch one in the act. This fucker got exactly what he deserved, a brutal ass beating. I would have pissed on his face after I knocked him out.

45K Baht ... that is a fair chunk of change to be leaving in a room.

If that happened where I live he would have been shot and killed. We all have guns in Oregon and we don't call the cops. He's lucky he's in Thailand.

If he was in England he'd probably be under arrest for assaulting the thief

Yep - agreed - he must've thought he'd won the lottery there for a minute - .............unitil he got the shit beat out of him LOL

same here, he should have to pay for the harm done the him, the world turned upside down!

Damn he got his ass kicked!

Yea, thats some funny shit, looks like he got hit in the head and has a bad toothache at the same time

Yeah that's what I thought, don't she trust banks?

Sadly you are right, here the cops would of charged Mr Hobson with using excessive force, more than likely given the thief a warning, and would be down to the CPS to consider taking Hobson to court. :(

I love the finger pointing pics haha.

Well it's good to see that not all farang in Thailand are chickenshits and some do actually have the balls to get in there and knock 7 shades of shite out of a Thai asshole when it's justified.

Glad this turned out well for the guy. Looks like me. Bit older, bit pudgy and a bit bald. Not all of us have lost our bite. :Bravo1:

I probably would have lost. :Oops1:

• 4 weeks later...

No probably about it. Isn't Thailand great... :GoldenSmile1:

Yea, thats some funny shit, looks like he got hit in the head and has a bad toothache at the same time

Or mumps LOL. :GoldenSmile1:

But why was this guy going straight to the room of this girl ? Like he knew there was money waiting for him .

Well done Khun Brian .