IGNORED

Looking for Large Room/Apartment/Condo in Jomtien

likeaking

Thought I'd have try a change from Soi LK Metro. Room should be 35+m2 and must have kitchenette, couch and balcony. View and/or pool, near beach a plus. Guesthouse must have outside entrance/exit to avoid the walk of shame. Budget 12k-25k baht, no hotels Will consider Pattaya after Jomtien. Thanks for any suggestions

Edited by likeaking

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

Likeaking,

Brand new 1 bed/bath 36 sq/mtr. 2 bed/2 bath 72 sq/mtr. Both pool facing in Park Lane Jomtien. 500 metres from beach with free shuttle service. All mod cons including internet, gymnasium etc, 24 hour security. PM me with dates and duration of stay if you are you are interested.

Regards,

Alexi.

How do you write, create?" You don't, I told them. You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It's like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it."

Charles Bukowski. Bukowski.jpg