Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

condo in jomtien

johnnyrams

Hi guys,would like to know if any bms can give me advice on condos in jomtien beach area,staying 5 April for 3 weeks,upto 25,000 thb thanks in advance.

Edited by johnnyrams

check this little diamond out...http://www.grandresidencejomtien.com/

I stayed here last july for 3 months and was really good.your stay to get the best price

I paid 12,000 a month i see now it says 15k so i guess thats hi season prices...

I suggest check out the website again close to april, i know there was plenty of rooms available back then.

great location savage beerbar complex 20meteres acroos the road..where the market is.

Right opposite soi 7, and 7/11 just across the road with taxi!!

Id recomend this place and i just booked my room before i made this post

good luck mate!

Stayed at Grande Residence for a month checked out yesterday 21, told them early morning I need to check out 8 pm and the lady in reception told me I will have 5000 deposit back...

But when it was time to go there was 2 ladies working and they didn't have any money, told me a story about the girl working when I checked in stoled a lot of money and run away.. Not my problem I tried to explain to them.

They said they try to get in contact with the manager for 2 hours but none answer..

i don't lose temper easily always try to stay calm but when they both speak in phone at same time and the older lady just smiled at this situation, the other girl I can feel is a good girl but start this work just a week ago and limited english skills (Like myself) :WinkGrin1:

Well I didn't have the time for any help calls, Taxi was waiting allready late for my flight.. I explained to a Australian man and got his email and told him I was happy if he give me 4000 back..

send him my Bangkok bank nr and we will see what happen.. I was in a hurry and left very Angry..

About the condo it was a pleasant stay only complain was the traffic sound from the more and more busy Sai song

They clean 2 times a week but the two supercute cleaning ladys, will help you any time for a small tip

But no I dont think I will stay here again...

Edited by Iznogood

Hi guys,would like to know if any bms can give me advice on condos in jomtien beach area,staying 5 April for 3 weeks,upto 25,000 thb thanks in advance.

Johnny,

I have a one bed 36sq/mtr and a two bed/bath 72 sq/mtr. Both are available at the minute for those dates. 12,000 baht 1 bed`for 3 weeks and 20,000 baht for 3 weeks for 2 bed. Both on 2nd level Park lane apartments. PM me if you are interested.

Alexi.

How do you write, create?" You don't, I told them. You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It's like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it."

Charles Bukowski. Bukowski.jpg

My View Talay 5C condo is available for your stay of 5 April 2012 to 26 April 2012. Here is my web site: http://viewtalaycondos.com/index.htm. Please take a look.

I stayed at the Moonlight Hill Condo on Soi 6 Pratnamak Hill for 23,000 per month. It was a big 2 story condo with over 100 sq meter. Me and my Filipina GF stayed there for 6 months and had a great time. You will need to rent a motorbike there because transport after dark is not always available.