IGNORED

help with flights and visa info pls

poppyy11

hello everybody iam craig from england :) i need your guys help i wish to go to patts for 1 month in june 2012 and also manilla for two weeks at same time (total 6 weeks) so here are my questions could i fly manchester uk to bangkok then get flight straight away from bkk to manilla for 2 weeks and then back to bangkok for my 4 weeks in pattaya (30 days visa) or does anybody have any better ideas ? or have done the same/simular thing ? pleas help thank you regards craig !

Hi Matey

Easy way would be First to see if you can get a Code Share Flight which means Bangers stop over Middle east ( as you going via Manchester and have to change anyway )

You then maybe able to fly Direct in then back to Bangers then Home.

What I would do is sort out Flight to Bangers return in Dates you want clear customs get Visa then recheck in for your seperate Flight do your Two Wks and as you have return ticket for you Two Wk part you then clain a New Visa on arrival back to Bangers

Hope this makes sense but contact me if you need more advice and when back Home can use computer rather than Phone

Hi Matey

Easy way would be First to see if you can get a Code Share Flight which means Bangers stop over Middle east ( as you going via Manchester and have to change anyway )

You then maybe able to fly Direct in then back to Bangers then Home.

What I would do is sort out Flight to Bangers return in Dates you want clear customs get Visa then recheck in for your seperate Flight do your Two Wks and as you have return ticket for you Two Wk part you then clain a New Visa on arrival back to Bangers

Hope this makes sense but contact me if you need more advice and when back Home can use computer rather than Phone

hi thank you for your reply am still a bit confused lol i will pm you :)

done this same trip three times now best way i have found is

uk to bkk return book additional flights from bkk to manila return try kuwait airlines, cebu and pal

I would fly to Bangkok and then get a flight to Philippines found a price with Emirates of £485 Dep 1/6 return 14/7Cheap flights | Free flight comparison from Skyscanner.net

I have found a flight from BKK to Manila (MNL) for £185 with Cebu Pacific, or if you want to go to Angeles City Clark Airport (CRK) £84 Tiger Aiways return. Hope this is of help?

thank you for your replys very helpfull :) regards craig