IGNORED

Sutus court, safes

rystar

Sutus court, thought nice one this looks a nice cheap bargain at 600 b a night

so went a head and booked it (with out giving it a check on here) anyway i've since read

the reviews and found out that it doesn't have a safe in your room. WTF is that about.

I mean how could you keep your wallet secure without some sort of safe in your room!

Is it much of a ball ache having to go to reception everytime you need to get your things? I imagine its

a nightmare that will end up doing my head in especially when i'm pissed.

i can resist anything , apart from temptation

Lesson leaned a;ways check on here first you will get the best advice going if it seems too good to be true it usually is!!! If it will bother you that much try get out of the booking even if you have to take a loss

Think i'll give them a few days first on a trial. The reviews have been pretty good

the pools meant to be a bit of a swamp but i'm not into swimming anyway. I'm just thinking

what do people do with there money and wallet? do they look for a hiding place in the room or

just think fuck it, I'll take a chance and leave my wallet in my shorts.

i can resist anything , apart from temptation

They probably have safe deposit boxes behind the reception,which i think personally is a plus,if they have the balls to break into your room they certainly wont bother about taking a safe off the wall in your room.heard some good reports on this hotel, the bar at the front is a good hang out in the afternoon ,CHEAP BEER :GoldenSmile1:

It is safer having the safe behind reception. Don't feel shy about getting the staff to open it for you whenever you want. When you go out at night you should only have money for that night on you everything else should be in the safe so no ned to access the safe when you get back pissed.

Hi, i stayed at Sutus court in October last year and was very impressed with the place....I wasn't too comfortable counting cash out in view of everyone in and around the reception area....Great price you are paying tho!

I also prefer hotels with safety boxes. Hide a little in room keep most in safe. Don't usually carry a laptop or camera so just wallet and passport in safe.

• 1 month later...

It seems that they update the prices for different rooms before the low season, but in other direction.

http://www.sutuscourt.com/rates.html

Form 900 bth (ZONE1) pek and high season to 930 for soon low season :o

Thai management and Thai logic ?? :Think1:

• 1 month later...

Thinking of staying sutus court but I believe the newer rooms are better.Does anyone know which of the sutus courts [1-4] the newer rooms are in Many thanks for any help in advance.

Thinking of staying sutus court but I believe the newer rooms are better.Does anyone know which of the sutus courts [1-4] the newer rooms are in Many thanks for any help in advance.

As far I know zone 1 are the newest rooms, its the building on Soi Buakhaw