IGNORED

Items required for Studio Apartment

socrates

I have just reserved 3 studio apartments at City Garden Condos - I intend to rent them from March 1st

In the meantime I need a few items to kit them out - TV's, small 2 seater sofas and fridge freezers - Lotus Tesco has been mentioned as a possible source do any BM's have any other suggestions

Thanks in advance

Homepro is where you want to go to get it all from what the items you mentioned.

Homepro is where you want to go to get it all from what the items you mentioned.

Tv's - Homepro ? Don't think so .

Numchai on Sukhumvit is the best for TVs and other electronics goods

Numchai on Sukhumvit is the best for TVs and other electronics goods

Funnily enough a very helpful young lady from Tulip Group Developers gave me two names today

Numchai

SB Furniture

So will check these out tomorrow

Thanks for confirmation

Edited by socrates

I bought and fitted 4 condos...got all my furniture and mattresses at Index on Suk...TV at Numchai and the fridge at Homepro..You can walk to Numchai from Index and Homepro is very close...Index also has small appliances like kettle, inexpensive sets of dishes that are preboxed and eating untensils as well and alot of nice little accent pieces and pictures and such to make the room look like a home. All these places deliver. There is also a Big C next to Homepro in the same mall and they have a wide assortment of tv's

I bought and fitted 4 condos...got all my furniture and mattresses at Index on Suk...TV at Numchai and the fridge at Homepro..You can walk to Numchai from Index and Homepro is very close...Index also has small appliances like kettle, inexpensive sets of dishes that are preboxed and eating untensils as well and alot of nice little accent pieces and pictures and such to make the room look like a home. All these places deliver. There is also a Big C next to Homepro in the same mall and they have a wide assortment of tv's

This is pretty much what the girl from Tulip told me to do - do these places close late?