IGNORED

Golf driving ranges in bangkok and pattaya

Wooders

Hi guys

Can anyone assist? In BKK I will be staying on Sukhumvit Rd so looking for a nearby range to get some practice in. Will have no clubs so presumably I can hire these out?

Also similar question for Patts

Need to get some practice as playing with my mate in Phuket a coulple of weeks later and he is shit hot!

Theres one just outside the Asia hotel you can hire clubs there

Thx - is that in Patts or BKK?

its in patts the asia hotel has a 9 hole pitch and putt and the range is just across the road when leave the hotel grounds

• 3 weeks later...

Doug Hood in BKK is an awesome coach, with video lessons 089-924-2071

There is a driving range that can easily be reached on the sky train, a few stops past Asoke, can ask at a major hotel, they will know the exact spot, been a few years since I was there, but on the south side and can be seen from the sky train.

• 3 weeks later...

Doug Hood in BKK is an awesome coach, with video lessons 089-924-2071

There is a driving range that can easily be reached on the sky train, a few stops past Asoke, can ask at a major hotel, they will know the exact spot, been a few years since I was there, but on the south side and can be seen from the sky train.

Thanks, I'll go there for a few lessons on my next trip :D great daytime acitivity while in BKK

Play on, player!

• 3 months later...

The best and most exciting golf driving range in Bk is this one situated inside Bayoke Tower in Prattunam. You can't miss Bayoke Tower as it's the highest building in BK. You hit the balls in a net but it's seem you hit ... in the city which is 100 meters down. You can rent the clubs and the price is very attractive which a tray of 40 balls for 40 baths

its in patts the asia hotel has a 9 hole pitch and putt and the range is just across the road when leave the hotel grounds

That driving range closed about 3 years ago !