IGNORED

Accommodation on Jomtien beach

electricblue81

Will be in Pattaya April 11, and would like to stay in Jomtien, just to get a away from the busy Pattaya scene, Has anyone got some recommendations on accommodation in Jomtien, preferably closer to the water,

Stayed there long term previously, but was renting a condo, so i didn't really look into the hotel side of things, looking back i probably should of....

any info would be much appreciated!

Cheers!

I stayed at Jomtiem Boat house. The sea view rooms were quite nice and a good balcony. No joiners fees and a restaurant down stairs.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I second the boathouse, stayed there 3 times now and never had any real complaints, pretty good food too.

cheers for that....I'll check out boathouse on the net now! :GoldenSmile1:

Nirvana Boutique on soi 4, gorgeously decorated Thai rooms and very reasonably priced. Chef@Home right on beach road between soi 4 and 5 have great rooms with beach view (but remember it is noisy along the road especially in April/Songkran. Lotus Guest House on soi 4 also has superb large rooms for around 1000B/night.

Do not stay at the big hotels in jomtien, they are shitful.

Try not to stay further than Soi 7 as all the good cheap eateries are between 1 and 7. Further down things get very sparse.

Dongtan Beach is nice - if you have gay preferences.

Nirvana Boutique on soi 4, gorgeously decorated Thai rooms and very reasonably priced. Chef@Home right on beach road between soi 4 and 5 have great rooms with beach view (but remember it is noisy along the road especially in April/Songkran. Lotus Guest House on soi 4 also has superb large rooms for around 1000B/night.

Do not stay at the big hotels in jomtien, they are shitful.

Try not to stay further than Soi 7 as all the good cheap eateries are between 1 and 7. Further down things get very sparse.

Dongtan Beach is nice - if you have gay preferences.

Thanks for all that info....I'll check it out!

Dongtan beach is very nice....but not my sort of scene,

cheers mate!