IGNORED

Sandy Spring / Summer Spring Hotels Review

DanFrank

Prompted by a mail from this site I thought I'd give these hotels a review. Though I don't have a great deal to say about them, pretty much what you see on the web site is what you get. Thought they might have got more of a mention on here given they seem a safe reliable bet.

I've stayed at both a fair few times and never had any issues at all. No surprise with them being sister hotels that there are a lot of similarities in decor style, tiles rather than carpets type of thing.

Rooms are fairly large, usual small balconies. Summer has a smallish, though not tiny rooftop pool which is a good place to chill out. The Spring pool and pool area is larger, there are rooms on the swimming pool level which I'd avoid I think these are the ones without balconies. Both hotels have bars in their reception areas but they're really only a place to grab a drink while waiting. Never had breakfast at either hotel, food ordered at the pools was decent enough.

Both hotels seem to be in quiet locations, no through the night noise.

Any questions lets me know.

• 1 month later...

I have only stayed at Sandy Springs twice and have no issues there. The staff are great, views from sea view rooms are pleasant. I stay there because of the location. I am heading back in May and looking at trying their sister hotel in Soi 10 SeaMe Springs. Little bit more expensive but I will do a report on comparison.

Sandy Spring has been my 'go to' hotel choice for the last few years in Pattaya. Although I like to try other hotels too.

SS has remained my favorite because I like the Soi13 location and the balcony with the nice sea view. What I don't like about the SS are the small hobbit size bathrooms and tub/showers.

Last May I stayed at the SeaMe Spring 1 and was really happy with that hotel. Like the SS it had good location, blacony and sea view. Plus they had a nice big bathroom with a tub and separate stand up shower. I would have stayed there last rip if it wasn't for the big hole in front of the hotel.

Anyone know what's up the membership/discount card?? I heard they quit selling them, but will honor the old cards until they expire.

I have spoken to Seame Spring 1 and they will honor the membership card I have which expires in August. I am not there until May. Didn't ask about getting a newone but will when I am there.