IGNORED

Anyone stayed at the Haven soi13

easygoing

Hi guy,s

Anyone stayed at the Haven hotel Soi13

I am thinking if staying there around the end of March for a week , price seem,s ok

but what is the place like itself I like to hop down to Beach road for s/t the location

seem,s ok I have priced a few places on the Soi but they have increased by about 300 baht

to an average of 1500baht which is to much for me

Thank,s for your help

Hey Easygoing. I was just there in late Nov early Dec. The hotel is all right, the rooms are nice and are clean and good for the price and the location is good for being central to everything. The staff is friendly and helpful. They do alot of golf outings there so that is nice if you need to do something else for the day. It is right around the corner from Tahitian Queen on Beach Road, which is were I always start my days off from. The safes are good but basic key design. The pool is in need of some work on the tile but it is fine for cooling off in. Not really there to swim any way. The resturant is excellent, hands down one of the best. One nice thing is that you can put your clothes in the linen basket with the towels and the maids will clean them, small charge when you check out, that was convienent. I'll be heading back and will stay there again. Hope that helps

I stayed there in 2002 ... before they did some of the add-ons. Room 101 was the noisiest because it butts up against the water pump. The staff is nice, and the hotel is decent. My complaint is now moot - back then the owner's kids were holy little terrors running around the place ... but I'm sure by now, they have grown and stopped screaming!

The location of the hotel is great; they have a decent breakfast - some expats go there for breakfast daily. If I remember correctly, they also have a variety of morning newspapers.

And as one poster added - they are golfing headquarters.

ONE other point .... when I was there, you did not need to walk your girl in front of the lobby, so you could avoid the walk of shame ... :) I don't know if that has changed.

• 2 months later...

i was looking at pattaya st view looking at hotels & made my down Soi 13 and found this place ,most likely i will stay here now. i like the location close to Walking St , Soi Diana & LK areas. Good price at 1000B a night with pool wifi and room safe, and good reviews on food at restaurant . will let u know how what it's like .

Any pics of the rooms etc ?????