IGNORED

Kantary House Serviced Apartments Bang Kapi

brisbaneAl

Kantary House Serviced Apartments Bang Kapi Dec 2011

Definitely recommend if you need to be this far out but it's a long way out if your stuck in a cab from anywhere fun. Can't fault this place aside from location and we only stayed here because of family commitments but it is damn nice. First class rooms and housekeeping, nice restaurant. Can't fault this place apart from the distance to central BKK. Nice local/thai Karaoke place a short walk away, not cheap but kick ass talent, mamasan is a smokin 30's half chinese/thai with good english and not shy about bumping the younger girls for a bit of farang. Gotta say i liked her and her style, enough to find a early taxi home for most of my stay. How i found this place is a story on its own. Verdict its a long ride if you get shit traffic from any of the central entertainment areas but great place to stay with fringe benefits.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Do they have many falang stay there?

As you say, Bang Kapi is some distance from the Sukhumvit Road and other more frequented areas. I guess that the mamasan was glad of your business!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

We only stayed there because of family commitments. I'm guessing a few falang expats live out that way (the reason we were there)

As for mamasan see my trip report but they had no shortage of local and jap/korean import business. I guess a change is as good as a holiday lol.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280