Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Phuket Patong Rayaburi

brisbaneAl

Stayed at the Rayaburi late Dec 2011. Good reviews on trip advisor and wasn't disappointed. Great location and pretty quiet considering how central it is. Nice balcony even on std room to enjoy a quiet beer and watch the action. Staff were really good with good english and top service. Only one key so housekeeping had to keep letting me in at the wee small hours as the Mrs was asleep while i went adventuring. No funny looks and quite a few jokes with the desk staff. Kitchen was open and super clean, ate here quite a bit and always a good feed, breakfast was good and the omelettes first rate. No problems buying drinks on HM's birthday. Nice spa to keep the boss busy for hours (if a little expensive, had to laugh as after booked 4 hour spa session i went for a wander and watch the desk girl run to Bali Hai a couple of doors down to borrow a masseuse). GF with reasonable JF from sign on desk but also pretty family friendly so if you made to much of a rucus they would probably let you know. For my opinion it was a gem at its reasonable price upper 3 star status.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

• 10 months later...

hey mate just recently book the Rayaburi, wondering what the JF price was?

Bitches aint shit but Hoes & Tricks

• 3 months later...

This hotel is an ok 3 star hotel....best thing is the location, 5 minutes walk to beach and Bangla road.

The joiner fee(prominently displayed in reception) is 800 baht.

Archived