IGNORED

looking to rent small house with pool

scaffman

hi there i am looking to rent a house with a small pool .for two or three months starting dec till feb can anybody help me.

thank you

This is the best I could find when I started researching this by myself:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentals-g293919-Reviews-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province-Vacation_Rentals.html

If someone has a better site or some local resources I'd also be interested in learning more.

Good luck!

Scaffman,

What location, how many bedrooms, whats your budget? PM me if you want with the details. I may be able to help.

Regards,

Alexi.

How do you write, create?" You don't, I told them. You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It's like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it."

Charles Bukowski. Bukowski.jpg

hi there i am looking to rent a house with a small pool .for two or three months starting dec till feb can anybody help me.

thank you

Dec is 11 months away, seems kind of early to start looking for a place to rent. What ever you find now may not be available a year from now.

hi wolf cat i know but mybe i can pay up front as i am in patts now thanks any way

try pattaya trader or local papers mail or today

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

hi leeds thanks for the info will do that thanks