Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Best English breakfast in Pattaya

unclezillion

Le Katai on Soi Lengkee was very good. Crazy Daves was different, I had to change tables due to an ant infestation. Pig and Whistle hit the spot for quality.

Best English breakfast? Box of Frosties from the local 7/11!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canterbury Tales, Chow Soy, Witherspoons, Pattaya Beer Garden & the Pig & Whistle, I dont mind either

If Im peckish for a Breakkie @ 5am then its Crazy Daves, despite some neg feedbacks it works for me

Chow Soy. Excellent breakfast. They also poach the eggs if you ask :)

I agree this place is really good excellent breakfast....

I agree this place is really good excellent breakfast....

hope it's better than there Chinese food, as it's shit

two i have not seen mentioned yet Gregs kitchen 2nd road opposite Soi 6 , and Queen vic Soi 6 both do good breakfast

Crazy Dave's has to be the best value breakfast (providing you can tolerate Only Fools and Horses). Not far from there, the Loaf Cafe on Soi Lengkee is excellent, fresh food, good setting and decent service. Great poached eggs!

www.pattaya24seven.com

www.pattaya24seven.com/blog

The ultimate guide to the ultimate resort!

Sorry - has to be ..................

IRISH ROVERS :)

99 BAHT!

Oh and thats scrambled eggs that I have - you normally get TWO (2) fried eggs.

IMAG0336.jpg

hope it's better than there Chinese food, as it's shit

I don't know when the last time that you ate Chinese food at Chow Soy, but I had a great meal a few months ago. Maybe just bad luck?

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

My vote goes to The Ritz in Soi Yamato, but I must admit I didn't tried any other cause I was staying 2mn from it and as it was good and cheap, plus very calm with good soft music and aircon it was my HQ for breakfast !

Crazy Dave's has to be the best value breakfast (providing you can tolerate Only Fools and Horses). Not far from there, the Loaf Cafe on Soi Lengkee is excellent, fresh food, good setting and decent service. Great poached eggs!

Just don't venture into the kitchen if only by accident......

The Ritz on 13/1 and The Pig & Whistle were the best I found on my last trip but since I am staying on LK Metro this time I will try the other recommendations up that way this time. I love thai food but like a full english to start the day off before I set off on my travels.

Sorry - has to be ..................

IRISH ROVERS :)

99 BAHT!

Oh and thats scrambled eggs that I have - you normally get TWO (2) fried eggs.

best i've had and all for 99 baht cheap charlies will love it lol

Irish Rovers will take some beating, 2 eggs. 2 sausage, 2 bacon, fried bread. toast, tomato. mushroom, saute potato, beans, blackpudding, big mug of tea or coffee, oj

All for 99p cannot be beaten for value and excellent quality

The Victoria Inn in Soi 6 is great and not too expensive

• 2 weeks later...

Irish Rovers do a good brekkie and it's great value for money, I was in there a couple of times on my last trip, it's a friendly place from the staff to the customers

My favourite brekkie in pattaya was and still is Canturbury Tales, I was there most days and everytime it was spot on. Same as the Rovers staff and customers all friendly, there was regular customers sat outside most morning that always said hello even if most of the time my brain wasn't in gear and I wasn't up to much, after refueling in the canturbury tales I was good to go.

I had trouble finding it the first time though as the last time I was there was when they had just opened, they used to be next to neeroys or 1 shop away. I felt like an ejit when I was asking the thai girls where the cafe had gone and was told to look behind me(moved to the other side of the street) oh well it was early 555

I'll definately be back to Canturbury Tales and will certainly pop into the Rovers again when I'm next over

I've always had a soft spot for Irish rover. (great value for money - nice staff)

I usually stayed at a place that has the free b'fast offer etc - got a bit tired of it so tried out the pig n' whistle - was the best decision I made - was excellent... pity I didnt find it earlier in the trip... cant wait till I return in oct

Agreed, Pig n whistle for me.

Followed by The Ritz,

followed by The Sportsman.

Best I've tried are Tropical Bert's and Pig & Whistle...

Gonna sample Golf Club and The Ritz....

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a full English at Gooses today, 160bt and excellent. I will return. Great sausage, tasty mushrooms and 2 cups of tetley No pics, will take one next time, but it's well worth a try. Doesn't open until 12pm, however...

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

Just had a full English at Gooses today, 160bt and excellent. I will return. Great sausage, tasty mushrooms and 2 cups of tetley No pics, will take one next time, but it's well worth a try. Doesn't open until 12pm, however...

where's that to dude ?

Dayo...

Archived