IGNORED

Best English breakfast in Pattaya

unclezillion

The pig and whistle on Soi 7 serves a good English breakfast ate there every morning on my last trip

+1

Wholeheartedly agree with this recommendation.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crazy daves was the worst 75 baht i spent in pattaya.

18 coins , le katai or jollys far better quality.

Pig and Whistle Soi 7 is my choice. Hugh breaky if your looking for an all day fill. Also comes with a toasted muffin and 2 slices of toast.

A great breakfast but not everyday. More like once a week.

Now that is what I call a Fat Boys Breakfast Mmmmm

I think I could get one of those Bad Boys down once a Week at most

crazy daves was the worst 75 baht i spent in pattaya.

18 coins , le katai or jollys far better quality.

I felt exactly the opposite. Crazy Daves was excellent and Le Katai was dried out horse food.

In no particular order..Billabong, Canterbury Tales, Robins Nest, Butchers Arms, Kilkenny, Rabbi Elephant, and you could throw a blanket over the lot of them, all in the same area. Oh, try the steak special at Le Katai on Thursdays...Yum!

image.png

In no particular order..Billabong, Canterbury Tales, Robins Nest, Butchers Arms, Kilkenny, Rabbi Elephant, and you could throw a blanket over the lot of them, all in the same area. Oh, try the steak special at Le Katai on Thursdays...Yum!

and Tuesdays........

Dayo...

For me the best i have tasted was in Kilkeeny, only draw back the tables are far to short and trying to eat is a fucking nightmare lol

For me the best i have tasted was in Kilkeeny, only draw back the tables are far to short and trying to eat is a fucking nightmare lol

Dont blame the tables lol , ya still pissed @ brekky time mate .... lol i met ya when you arrived last time at 8 AM and you'd drunk the plane dry :Beer:

If you want a real English breakfast, go to health conscious England. All yours for 750 baht or free if you can eat it in an hour.

article-2093449-11821288000005DC-987_636x548.jpg

The pig and whistle on Soi 7 serves a good English breakfast ate there every morning on my last trip

Its always been one of my favourites too. Good food, friendly staff, and relaxing atmosphere. I havent been to Patts in few years, but im told its still pretty good. However, didnt the owner pass on late last year? If so, then I dont know if the quality has stayed the same.

Pig and Whistle, proper bacon, and have got good fried bread,, i ask them to overdo the sausages, as they never come out crispy!

• 2 weeks later...

ogaras restaurant at Tara court on pratumark, only 95 or 150 for the large breakfast, but no white or black pudding and no goalgannan which being an Irish place they should have. But still very good and free refills

The pig and wistle, sportsmans, Kilkenny and the golf club are all great. But, I only go on holliday so close to the beach so I think cost more. All are great breakfasts for the money. Aslo have air con and a little of the hair of the dog if you need that. Which I did and thai food for the girl I was with.

Potential for Heart Attack... :Laugh1:

hehehehe, ye and a f-ing stroke too at the same f-ing time. that is if one eats that meal everyday. lord have mercy on his circulatory system. but i bet it sure tastes good and probably is highly addictive. must give it try someday. sounds aroy mak ! :GoldenSmile1:

Pig and Whistle Soi 7, Golf club LK Metro and cantabury tales. Difficult to split them and choose a favourite but Pig and Whistle just wins because they have air con.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

• 4 weeks later...

For me there are only two places - The Irish pub (the name escapes me now!) in The Avenue shopping mall does an enormous full English with toast and OJ for about 600B or I go down to PBG and have the full English for about 400B but it is not as good but I like to sit out on the deck and eat.

I am going to try the P&W on S7 on my next trip though as I love a good English to set me up for the day.

For me there are only two places - The Irish pub (the name escapes me now!) in The Avenue shopping mall does an enormous full English with toast and OJ for about 600B or I go down to PBG and have the full English for about 400B but it is not as good but I like to sit out on the deck and eat.

I am going to try the P&W on S7 on my next trip though as I love a good English to set me up for the day.

Are those prices for two?

gonna say the same,thats expensive.

Nope, the food in the Irish pub is great and worth paying more for. Thinking about it by PBG bill normally has a drink on it too so the breakie is probably more like 300B or so.

Shenanigans is the name of the Irish bar, nice food but expensive!! Same same uk prices.

Nope, the food in the Irish pub is great and worth paying more for. Thinking about it by PBG bill normally has a drink on it too so the breakie is probably more like 300B or so.

The breakfast at PBG is under 200, I think it's about 160 the last time I went, so with a drink it should be around 250 or less

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

• 1 month later...

Archived