IGNORED

Best English breakfast in Pattaya

unclezillion

Thinking of popping down from Bkk in the near future and I'm a sucker for a good old English breakfast.

always used to hit Crazy Daves. Is it still there as I've not been down for about 5 years.

Anywhere else that should be considered?

Always remember that when a Thai woman calls you darling she is speaking Thai not English!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cant go wrong with Winterspoon at Soi Buakhow , was my regular visit for breakie.. Excellent, the ratings for them from me would be :9of10Score:

Crazy Daves is still there, my favourite place for a good greasy English brekie.

Thinking of popping down from Bkk in the near future and I'm a sucker for a good old English breakfast.

always used to hit Crazy Daves. Is it still there as I've not been down for about 5 years.

Anywhere else that should be considered?

Yes Crazy Daves still there but wouldnt recommend it for sure, way too many threads on here of bms say its gone down hill especially from 5 years ago ? There are alot more and better breakfasts imo in town , check out the dozen or so threads titled Best cooked breakfast and see the reviews and photos. For a quality breakfast with black pudding and value for money go next door to Canterburytales cafe always enjoy the breakfast in there.

"The Golf Club" Soi Lk Metro next door to Devils Den, so along with terrific high quality ingredients used you also have the benefit of amazing eye candy as well. :Think1:

I think the Golf Club is no more, I think i heard it was sold a while ago but cant remember the new name and owner or weyher they still do food ?, might even be a go go now their are so many springing up in soi LK over the last year its getting like Walking Street now.

The best full English I found, whilst there in December, was at The Stags Head /The Stag?? on Soi LK. Full works, great portions,good bar to eat and relax/recover.

I tried others, 18 Coins, Billabong, Crazy Daves to name some, but would go back to The Stag first of all, on my next trip.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

Yes Crazy Daves still there but wouldnt recommend it for sure, way too many threads on here of bms say its gone down hill especially from 5 years ago ? There are alot more and better breakfasts imo in town , check out the dozen or so threads titled Best cooked breakfast and see the reviews and photos. For a quality breakfast with black pudding and value for money go next door to Canterburytales cafe always enjoy the breakfast in there.

I think the Golf Club is no more, I think i heard it was sold a while ago but cant remember the new name and owner or weyher they still do food ?, might even be a go go now their are so many springing up in soi LK over the last year its getting like Walking street now.

I ate at "The Golf Club" everyday from the 3/12/11 to 31/12/11 and thats the reason why i recomended them, as i couldn't personaly cook or buy better ingredients here in the UK. :GoldenSmile1:

The Sportsmans for me, the mega breakfast is HUGE and set you up for the day/night ahead!

Mega Breakfast

Double egg, double sausage, double bacon, bubble, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding, fried slice, toast & marmalade, tea or coffee 255B

The Sportsmans for me, the mega breakfast is HUGE and set you up for the day/night ahead!

Mega Breakfast

Double egg, double sausage, double bacon, bubble, beans, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding, fried slice, toast & marmalade, tea or coffee 255B

Potential for Heart Attack... :Laugh1:

Haha yeah but you burn most the calories off though out the night!

I ate at "The Golf Club" everyday from the 3/12/11 to 31/12/11 and thats the reason why i recomended them, as i couldn't personaly cook or buy better ingredients here in the UK. :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for the up date, good to know.

I think next time i should broaden the horizon to sample all the Breakie... Crazy Dave, Jimmy Mac, Stags Head, The Golf Club, The Sportsman (Not the big breakie as above) and 18 Coins will def have me for a visit.

Ate in virtually all mentioned in the last few years and stags head wins for me,the quality of the food is higher than the rest.

Although I stayed in the pig and whistle a few years back and the brekky was very good but a bit more expensive.

But LK Metro area stags head everytime for me

Tropical Bert's.

"There are two types of women, those that charge for blow jobs and those that don't. The ones that don't end up costing you far more." ~Charlie Sheen~

small_charlie_sheen_hat_cigar.jpg

I have tried these:

The Golf Club, LK Metro: Best IMO

Robins Nest, Soi Diana: Good price and probably the best value

Butchers Arms: Cheap but small, as expected.

I like all three, would reccommend you try as many as possible and find what you like yourself.

Heard good things about Canterbury Tales' breakfast (Soi Lengkee), The Ritz (13/1)

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Pig and Whistle Soi 7 is my choice. Hugh breaky if your looking for an all day fill. Also comes with a toasted muffin and 2 slices of toast.

A great breakfast but not everyday. More like once a week.

post-43650-0-23112100-1327145482.jpg

canterbury tales. pig and whistle and i think the other place for breakfast was called nicky's? big white building on soi bukaow, heard they did a good lamb shank in there too but never tried it, this is all years ago so don't know what the quality is like now or if they are still there?

canterbury tales. pig and whistle and i think the other place for breakfast was called nicky's? big white building on soi bukaow, heard they did a good lamb shank in there too but never tried it, this is all years ago so don't know what the quality is like now or if they are still there?

They are still there... Nice London Lady, Across the Road from Sweetheart Bar also a London owner, A hammers Fan, They also makes nice breakfast..

Archived