IGNORED

What Thai SIM has best international Call rates?

wisemonkey

looking to get set up with a thai sim when I get over, just want to know the network that provides the best rates to be calling back home (AUstralia)

cheers

Sorry have not researched for other than UK I use 1 2 Call while in Patts do not know if it as cheap for other countries.

A friend of mine has just changed his Thai SIM to TRUE, he says its only 1bht a minute to call the UK. May be worth checking out.

Awesome thanks for the responses, I plan to use the mobile as an emergency to call my broker back in australia for when the internet is down, so wifi not really an option.

Ill check out TRUE and 1 2 Call and see what the best rates are for thai to australia.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome thanks for the responses, I plan to use the mobile as an emergency to call my broker back in australia for when the internet is down, so wifi not really an option.

Ill check out TRUE and 1 2 Call and see what the best rates are for thai to australia.

True is indeed 1 baht to Austrilian landlines but not mobiles....