IGNORED

Pattaya Nude Lady Dancing On Mazda’s Roof

benny31

Pattaya Nude Lady Dancing On Mazda’s Roof :Grin_Jump1:

(PattayaDailyNews Source)

AAA1.jpg

A drunk woman in Pattaya climbed up on the roof of a Mazda. Stripped off her clothes performed a nude show at the Central Pattaya traffic lights. This happened after the driver of the car, younger sister of the drunk woman had hit & run a German on motorbike.

Pattaya, January 13, 2012 [PDN]; Pol. Lt. Thanakorn Ngarmyen, Pattaya police station was notified by Mr. Johann Mitterpleininger age 55, German citizen riding a Yamaha motorbike, blue color, license # NGOR WOR WOR 471 Chonburi. When Mr.Mitterpleininger arrived at Soi Buakhao Moo 9, Banglamung a white Mazda, license number YOR NOR 8450 Bangkok hit him. The German was slightly injured.

The Mazda escaped without stopping to see if the motorbike was damaged or not. Mr. Mittelpleiniger asked the police to follow up and arrest the Mazda driver.

The police stopped the white Mazda at the traffic lights in Central Pattaya and inspected the vehicle and the driver Ms. Suthatip Khemthong age, 30 address: 565 Prajantaket road, Tambon Nangrong, Buriram province. The police asked her to step out of the car. She was charged with careless driving and causing injury to other road users. And when the police was going to for investigation at Pattaya police station suddenly Ms. Sukhontha Khemthong age 36, the elder sister of Ms. Suthathip Khemthong the passenger, who was severely drunk shouted “I’m a red shirt supporter. Why arrest me?”

She shouted at the police then climbed up on roof of the car and took off all of her clothes and shouted “ I’ll show my skills, I studied at Ramkhamhaeng University”.

AAA2.jpg

Then she danced nude on the roof of the Mazda. A lot of lot of people saw her. They criticized the police for not getting her down from the roof. The police tried but the drunk woman did not comply. The incident caused a traffic jam.

The police had asked for assistance from the onlookers, mostly women who helped the woman to get down from the roof of the car. She arrested for drunken behavior.

Upon investigated Ms. Suthatip Khemthong, the younger sister, the driver of white Mazda confessed that before the accident she and her elder sister were drinking at bar in Walking Street, South Pattaya.

They got drunk then drove back home and hit Mr. Johann Mitteerpleininger’s motorbike.

Ms. Suthatip said, she didn’t’t intend to escape she just wanted to drive her drunk elder sister home.

And come back Pattaya police station to report the accident – but she was arrested.

She said, she knew that when her elder sister gets drunk she will be out of control. Ms. Suthatip apologized to the police.

“ I’ll show my skills, I studied at Ramkhamhaeng University”.

Does more look like she worked in a bar or gogo before ....

Ms. Suthatip said, she didn’t’t intend to escape she just wanted to drive her drunk elder sister home.

And come back Pattaya police station to report the accident – but she was arrested.

5555555 , gonna try that one next time i run a motorbike over .

“ I’ll show my skills, I studied at Ramkhamhaeng University”

Wouldn't mind sitting in on a few tutorials at that university!

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Wow what a story and a sight for those tourists.

Funny story mate. Thanks for sharing it.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Looks like it was an incident that the boys in brown wanted to stretch out lol

There is a video of this somewhere. I saw it the other day. I'll have a look.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I can't find it but to be honest your not missing anything. Lets put it this way, she ain't no spinner!

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

That is a seriously big bird and a seriously dented Mazda roof.

I'd like to see the Insurance Claim Form please.

You can't really condone a woman dancing naked in Pattaya............ohh hang on!

I had a mate that always took his clothes off in the pub when he got pissed. I guess she has a similar reaction to alcohol.

Yep that's a big ass on her, wouldn't care to see much more of her.

yep ... seen too much in the photo ..

perhaps the younger sister would be an improvement.

• 3 weeks later...

I though everyone got naked when pissed in Pattaya? :hello09:

"Their all my brothers same mother different fathers my mother was a slag"BRO'S BEFORE HOE'S