IGNORED

Koh Chang Mongering

Knight101

I am thinking of visiting Koh Chang on my next trip.Is it better to get a lady with me there or else I can monger there.? Not keen in getting one with me as I dont want carriage. Are there bars with freelancers? Discos? What type of girls should I expect to find?

Thanks guys.

there are bars on Koh chang

I think whites sand beach has some bars..

no need to bring a girl from pattaya

although i'm sure it will be very quite compared to pattaya

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Great topic as I want to check out Koh Chang one day....

You do not hear that much about it on here.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

I haven't been for 4+ years, but back then it was 'take your own'.

I'm not saying there weren't any, but it was very quiet.

Take your own! only my opinion...Take 2 you can the work a shift system with you but keep the otherone near you incase she decides to "sub contract" on her time off lol

Was there a few weeks ago and a lot of bars though not that much punters as most of the tourists where families .

One nightclub , open till 5 in the morning . Shore you will find some freelancers there .

Compared to the visit a few months ago it was booming .

There is a bar complex at the south end of White Sand Beach and at the north end of Kae Bae Beach and in between those beaches there are some random bars, with plenty of girls shouting at you. So there is no need to bring a girl there unlike Koh Samet.

That´s the way it was in march 2011 at least.

Edited by swedude

I took a girl there before and it turned out to be a mistake. Never again. I ended up with two hotel rooms. One for sleeping through the day and one for not sleeping at night. That was how bad she was. I would take her out to eat and then take her back to the hotel and would go out mongering. Had a great time. I ditched her as soon as we got back to Pattaya. Should have done it there and then but never had the heart and it was only 4 days.

There are girls on Koh Chang. If you head along White Sands up towards Paddy's Palms there are a few bars there with working girls. Not anything like Pattaya but if you are lucky you will find something. There are also some FLs in Sabay Bar on White Sands beach.

By the way, Paddy's Palms is not a bad place to stay and is very reasonable.

Don't expect to be up too late as everything closes down at 2 in the morning. Strictly.

Alexi.

How do you write, create?" You don't, I told them. You don't try. That's very important: not to try, either for Cadillacs, creation or immortality. You wait, and if nothing happens, you wait some more. It's like a bug high on the wall. You wait for it to come to you. When it gets close enough you reach out, slap out and kill it. Or if you like its looks you make a pet out of it."

Charles Bukowski. Bukowski.jpg

Thanks....I will go there with just my diving gear and my condoms. Thanks guys. If anyone has some exhibits from there I will appreciate to see on this thread.

• 1 month later...

I don't know about FL but i didn't spend my time in koh chang to monger but to relex and have some fun nights with friends. I went with a friend to Sabay Bar and it was packed with LB. Also there was an old girl who sticked to my ass and didn't let me go, in the end i succeed to release from her tiger grip and went to some local bar for drink and band cover show. I tried to go there tommorow to see if there is any improvement and guess what ? that women was there and did the same thing again like WTF??!!! :SoWhat1: not cool

As there isn't much decent information on PA about Koh chang, i have made an entire tripreport about it yesterday from my last trip with christmas!

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/97488-trip-to-koh-chang-and-sisaket-12-2012/

another great website with plenty of information is

http://iamkohchang.com/

There are freelancers and bargirls in koh chang available in the bars and disco's all over the island, but the amount and quality can't be compared to Pattaya ofcourse! But there are stunners available for sure!

You can always take your own girl with you from Pattaya, as it is a really romantic getaway!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 3 weeks later...

I went there in the low season. There were some girls but not to many. One of the bar owners apologized about it and told me all her girls were at home and would be returning in the high season.

• 3 months later...

There are plenty of girls but you can't compare to Pattaya, obviously. There's more and more beer bars popping up from White Sand to Chaichet and Gai Bae also. massage places, etc

Sabay Bar on White Sand is the busiest and bascially all the girls from the 'little Pattaya' area go there after work or when it gets quiet (around midnight) so I think people generally pick up from Sabay

any info on what they charge , bar fines , long time , short time

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

I am not sure but someone on this site a few weeks back said generally it's all LT and 1000 baht seems the norm. I believe there is an option for ST behind the 'little pattaya' area as I seem to remember a guy doing that when I was sitting in a bar before but picking up from Sabay, stay with you until breakfast seemed to be what happened although I only tend to be there in low season

Yeah, 1K LT, and there's a short time hotel behind the main bar area where you can get a room for 300. One girl I met there was just too crazy to risk taking back to the Amari.

See my Koh Chang Trip Report:

http://www.pattaya-a...ang-experience/

Retired