IGNORED

maggie-mays review

irishman25

not a place to stay dirty ants in room bathroom had to clean myself no bed linen change and towels even thou you pay for this service so had to go find clean stuff my self noise bad someone keeps knocking on walls all night no sleep wont stay here never again

someone keeps knocking on walls all night

Are you sure it wasn't the bed next door being bashed against the wall by some guy giving it to his barfine???

What on earth made you stay there? With all the nice hotels and condos that are in the area, the bar is an old shit hole why would you think staying above it would be any better? Had a breakfast there once,awful is not the word

• 2 weeks later...

Very cheap monthly rates,.... but agree with above ..... its too cheap to be true

• 1 month later...

If you want somewhere to stay in Jomtien I could recommend Winner Bar in Jomtien Complex. 500B a night. Rooms are basic but clean, and staff are all sound. They have a decent pool table and good bar as well. Fantasy bar just across the way if you like your wine, and Two Donna Bar next to that normally has some okay girls in it. Is Maggie Mays the one near Winchester club?

Very cheap monthly rates,.... but agree with above ..... its too cheap to be true

Wouldn't say it's 'too cheap to be true'. I have stayed in shit holes for 1000B a night, and decent rooms for 400B a night!