IGNORED

At mind serviced residence

Morganz187

Hi Newbie here ....just wondering if hotel has free breakfast and is guest friendly looks like a realy nice hotel and like there is a full kitchen any info on hotel be good .......

Hi matey

I stayed at this place last year in october for a quick stopover and I can tell you the following about it.

1. They are guest friendly, but a little too guest friendly, they let a TG ring my room repeatedly from reception early in morning ,then after I told her to beat it because I didn't know who she was, next thing she's knocking on my door and ringing the buzzer, so to the door I go closely followed by previous nights bar fine and here is this drunk and possibly drug affected girl screaming "why you forget me" until she realises I am not who she thought was in room, apologises and legs it.
  2. Vynil timber look flooring combined with a bed on wheels makes for some difficult porking, chasing the bed all over the room.
  3. Apart from those 2 gripes the place is quite nice for the price ( from memory about 2500baht per night)
  4. Staff were friendly
  5. Room had like a kitchenette arrangement from memory and can't remember if breakfast was included but i know there is a restuarant on ground floor, but didn't eat there.

For my money it is far better to stay just around the corner at Amari Nova Suites, which the restuarant was just days from opening when i left there last monday but room service was available. There is probably some of the best thai food i've ever tasted just around the corner next to Jamesons pub that is ridiculosly cheap to boot.

Rooms are massive with large leather lounge and full kitchen as well, 2 flat screen tv's, dvd player, good shower. Excellent staff ( Don't be put off by the ladyboy at reception, she/he is good value). They will rent you a motorbike if you need 200baht per day they charge me, or if you can't/won't ride there are motorbike taxis about 50m down the road. Expect to pay around 4000 baht per night for this place but well worth it for my mind.

Have taken back up to 4 ladies at once here without a problem! :GoldenSmile1:

Hope this helps

Oh and welcome to PA

Clarky

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

I'm staying there at the end of my trip for 4 nights so i'll be writng a review (with pixs) on my return.

Cheers clarky awesome info saw on Agoda $36aus a night good value will def look into other hotel ......photos would be good thanks!!

I did stay there in the end off november,and i am sure you can get a beter place for what i did pay than(2000,- bath).I did like the room,but the airco did make a lot of noise,they 2 times forget to clean mine room(so i need to call for it).And they not have that much channels on tv,i know some people not care.But i always like to watch a movie before i hit walkingstreet or when i shower to turn on the music.I do have a few pics from that room,but only with a naked girl on it lol.And i know also a mod(dp) have a few pics from the same room

Once you've done asian,there is no going back to caucasian.

Here's a couple of pics of the room at Amari Nova Suites

Took off net as my pics only really show the girls.

Cheers Clarky

95208_1006181733003144900_STD.jpg

Amari.jpg

The funny thing about first impressions is you don't get a second chance at them!

Vynil timber look flooring combined with a bed on wheels makes for some difficult porking, chasing the bed all over the room.

Pretty funny description. I stayed in a hotel as a kid with linoleum floors. It was ancient and next to the train tracks which didn't make it all that level over time. We smuggled the dog in and he couldn't get purchase and kept sliding to the low side of the room.

For the bed just get a few of those rubber coasters they put under chair and table legs. At least the wheels won't roll.

Edited by ricktoronto

Hi Newbie here ....just wondering if hotel has free breakfast and is guest friendly looks like a realy nice hotel and like there is a full kitchen any info on hotel be good .......

Some hotel websites like Agoda and Siam Services will offer the free breakfast offer but you're not missing much of a breakfast.

While I stayed there we made full use of the "kitchenette" and enjoyed it.

The hotel is definately guest friendly, it has a small convenient store in the hotel, salon, nice pool. I really had no issues other than the common areas were not A/C'd.

I'm thinking of staying here on my next trip. I have managed to locate the soi on pattaya photo guide. However those pictures are quite old and appear to have been taken before this place was opened.

Can anybody please confirm exactly where this place is on the soi?

There seems to be a large vacant area on the soi just at the rear of the Bangkok bank. Is this the location?

Thanks in advance