Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TIGER/SHARK

STANKIVITZ

These are my favorite two clubs in Pattaya. The have a constant supply of pretty girls and most have great attitudes. They forever get new girls in these clubs. I pay from 1,000 to 1,500 short time (mostly 1,500 lately) and usually get great service with great attitudes. Like any club there are a couple of nasty attitudes there.

Only downside is the bar fine is 1,000 until midnight on weekends so I go elsewhere on Friday and Saturday nights. The do have a nice buffet on weekends though, which is another reason for me to avoid the place because I will overeat.

I was in shark about a week ago, and it was the best GoGo in town on that night, maybe because there wasn't many customers there to clean out all the ladies.

Plenty of small hot ladies,the little hot show girls from XZone have moved there.

I have heard they do free food also..............

Yep, I took a few from there around New year, lots of nice young things - only one I had a drama with was one so-called show girl who wanted pay up front, had to decline.

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

I still like to do LT and I have noticed that Tiger girls really wanted ST.I REALLY wanted to bang this one and she absolutely refused to do anything but ST.It is not just that they won't go LT(at least she wouldn't)but I think it says a bit about their persoanlity if she is not willing to spend a few hours with you.There are plenty out there that do.

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

I still like to do LT and I have noticed that Tiger girls really wanted ST.I REALLY wanted to bang this one and she absolutely refused to do anything but ST.It is not just that they won't go LT(at least she wouldn't)but I think it says a bit about their persoanlity if she is not willing to spend a few hours with you.There are plenty out there that do.

That’s unfortunately true.

For the same reason I had to decline two petite dancers. in Shark The first had a Thai BF to go back, while the second has her kid living with her.

However, plenty of others out there.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 3 weeks later...

I find in general that most Thai girls only want to do ST. Since that is my preference I get along just fine with them. I have never had a girl in Tiger/Shark ask for money up front and if I did I would leave her there.

Alan and Henery do a fine job running them two clubs.