IGNORED

Hard Rock Hotel

Bolek1951

No one wrote about this one and I wonder why?

It is a great hotel 5 stars but cheaper than Hilton or Marriott.

I always book the executive floor and get a great sea view at the 7th floor.

I get free high speed internet access, free laundry service (limited no of items). They used to have free mini bar but it was exchanged by free one way airport transport which to me is very useful.

I always book for two (almost same price as single) and never had a problem with a joiner fee. Security is great, you cannot go up with TG without depositing the ID, (Which they properly check) They have saved me some embarrassed with that.

The stuff is outstanding the the Kings lounge, that comes with it is great.

I think the location is great a minute walking to Soi 6 and 10 minutes walking to WS via beach road.

If you can spare 4-5KBHT it is a great place to stay.

Photos, next time

I like to hear your opinion

No one wrote about this one and I wonder why?

It is a great hotel 5 stars but cheaper than Hilton or Marriott.

I always book the executive floor and get a great sea view at the 7th floor.

I get free high speed internet access, free laundry service (limited no of items). They used to have free mini bar but it was exchanged by free one way airport transport which to me is very useful.

I always book for two (almost same price as single) and never had a problem with a joiner fee. Security is great, you cannot go up with TG without depositing the ID, (Which they properly check) They have saved me some embarrassed with that.

The stuff is outstanding the the Kings lounge, that comes with it is great.

I think the location is great a minute walking to soi 6 and 10 minutes walking to WS via beach road.

If you can spare 4-5KBHT it is a great place to stay.

Photos, next time

I like to hear your opinion

I do not doubt is great hotel, somewhere I read about this hotel and every room has different style and theme (motif) inside. hotel has very good location and entertaining program program. Simultaneously I have to say I do not prefer stay in expensive hotel.I think 4 or 5 K for one night is needless luxury for me mate. If you stay longer time is it very expensive. I stay in my room a minimum time and pay this money is enough!

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

For that kind of money I would stay at a condo with a large bathroom and large jacuzzi in it. Too many kids around the pool area for me. 4-5000 baht that's a lot of luxury in Pattaya for a room. I do like the location and always seem to stop in to get someone a requested t shirt.

well I feel I need to apologize some how,

But I come for relatively short visits 4-5 days at a time, I am not young any more and I have the money so I figured out that it is good way to spend it. I do like the atmosphere there since it is completely different of the Walking Street. It is like being on an Island.

I have a condo as well but I rent it, because I like the service at the hotel and do not want to bother with changing sheets nor towels

well I feel I need to apologize some how,

But I come for relatively short visits 4-5 days at a time, I am not young any more and I have the money so I figured out that it is good way to spend it. I do like the atmosphere there since it is completely different of the walking street. It is like being on an Island.

I have a condo as well but I rent it, because I like the service at the Hotel and do not want to bother with changing sheets nor towels

You want flaunt? :GoldenSmile1: :GoldenSmile1: I think it is o.k. and up to you. It is your decision. Four or five days o.k., but if you will stay 2 months, do you want pay this price? Everybody have different importance, but for me is personally this accommodation too expensive.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

• 3 months later...

very good hotel stayed a few times here but not for while,the place done me alot of good met my girlfriend here of 2 years she came to uk was very nice but things not work out but very nice 2 years happy i met her.........

• 1 month later...