IGNORED

A Trip To Buriram.............

sunshine

Hello Viewers!

Well after living in Pattaya for 6 months now,one thing i have to do is " get out and see a bit of Thailand" and having been " The River Kwai " a few weeks ago now " Buriram" was next on my list.I decided to go " the day before" and i wanted to get some great photos ( which i did)

I caught the bus from next to Pattaya Klang " Pattaya to Buriram" for 350 Baht.The bus left at at 07.30 and got to Buriram at 16.30 It was a long way but i met the most gorgeous lady on the bus and......... On arrival at Buriram i met another gorgeous lady who had a car and drove me " out and about" everyehere.Great hotels and most were about 400 baht a night.The whole area was absolutely beautiful (infact " stunning scenery " -perfect if you like taking photos like myself) everything was much cheaper too! Temples,great food and gorgeous looking ladies ( that just wouldn't leave me alone-but then that's Thailand!) I stayed for about 4 days in total then decided to return by train.The Train Goes from Ubon Rachathani to Bangkok ( there seems to be trains about 6 times a day and the cost of a Train Ticket was 265 Baht! The train was packed but i found a seat next to a window and by far the best way to travel taking in all the wonderful countryside! It left Buriram at around 13.30 and got into Bangkok at about 22.00 ( " rapid " LOL)and then got the last bus from Ekamai bus station to Pattaya at 23.00.( 123 baht )

A great trip,cheap and got my photos that i wanted too!

post-14667-0-79655300-1326593461.jpg

Mr Sunshine x

Sounds interesting so far looking forward to seeing the pics and hearing more about the girls you met :GoldenSmile1:

Yes. It's a great part of Thailand with lots of beautiful things to look at and I am not talking about just the ladies. Most of all fantastic people. I would highly recommend to everyone. I am glad you got to see real Thailand.

Here are a few photos i took from Buriram........

post-14667-0-48497300-1326680966.jpg

post-14667-0-58502600-1326680994.jpg

post-14667-0-50107500-1326681015.jpg

post-14667-0-10004600-1326681034.jpg

post-14667-0-60379800-1326681060.jpg

Three weeks in Buri Ram wow. I usally last 3 to 4 days. The scenery is nice but after you see everything which takes about 2 days it is very boring unless you want to drink all day with some old expats. The towns close down around 8:30. You can find some beer bars on the edge of the towns but the girls are not the greats. Have fun everyone needs to check it out at lest once.

Great start mate!

In the pic I see just one chili, so I guess that they served you some mild “Farang style” som tam Thai.

:D

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

• 1 year later...

I have 2 kids in Buriram and visit them a few times a year.  It's great you enjoyed your trip but after 3 day's I am itching to leave.  The Bamboo bar was one of the only bars that had people, mostly ex-pats on a little budget---no girls to really rave about.  The Speed Disco and the bars around are interesting but I never got any girls to go with me.  They seemed more interested in the Thai men and taking pics of themselves.  After Buriram I like to spend a few nights in Udon Thani, there is a lot of hot University girls willing to bang them--wonderful place!

• 2 weeks later...

Look great and nice.. i have this in my visit list soon... Thanks mate

:GoldenSmile1: Life is too short, Enjoy it while you can. If you don't will leave with full of regrets.. So i enjoy it to the fullest..   :Wassup1:

Archived