SlowlyMan

Udon Hotel Near Irish Clock

SlowlyMan

Hey Guys. Last time I was at the Irish Clock A new hotel was going up next door. Anybody know if it is finished and if so contact info? Thanks

Vego69

Was there a few weeks back. Looked like was construction going on but had no idea it was a hotel? Last 2 trips i stayed at the paradise hotel. Nice newly renovated place near the bus station.

blueelf

The building is Top Mansion 2 i believe.

pedro137

There are plenty of hotels in the area, Top Mansion and Irish clock are the most popular seemingly but if you move out of that area but still close by there is better and cheaper, rather than book before I arrive my preference is to wander around and see what I can find , that is one reason why I book carry on luggage only and use a back pack for easy travel

Tarl

Pannarai hotel

Yeah it is the Pannarai hotel, upmarket place but is very nice with a pool and good buffet breakfast.