IGNORED

Farang searching rubbish bins for plastic bottles?

Binjalin

Too many seem to behave in the same manner that you have described. Maybe that is one reason why the visa situation is so difficult even for responsible people that wish to stay long term.

agreed

The guy on the pic i saw him around 2nd road and LK Metro area.There are verry skinny falang in pattaya without any bath.

Expect more of this from farangs in future as the western world grinds to a standstill against the backdrop of unresolvable debt in stagnant economies , with Thailand still seen as some kind of "last chance saloon" for those increasing numbers dropping out of their home country societies.

I tend to agree with fellow members, many people see LOS as the land of salvation and choose to run away from the troubles in their home land. Only for things to turn sour and be left in limbo. Although extremely sad it should be taken as a warning to all. LOS is a beautiful nation but not

the answer to all your problems.

If you go white, you will go all night

once you o black you'll never go back

once you do asian, you;ll never do Caucasian

once you do Turk, you'll go beserk!

The guy on the pic i saw him around 2nd road and lk metro area.There are verry skinny falang in pattaya without any bath.

Don't understand why they're so filthy, anyone can jump in the sea for a few minutes, then again Pattaya sea not that clean.

yes a prime example of not looking at your finances i rekon he will be deported soon as for the amount the bottles are worth sweet fuck all when i am in pattaya we collect (3 people) mind you about 300+ bottles of water empty ofcourse and give the to a poor thai they get around 60baht for 300 bottles yes FUCKALL

My gf saves all our plastic, cardboard, glass, cans etc for her mum when she has a few sackfulls she sells them to a truck that comes around collecting, its all seperated and weighed very carefully then the payment calculated, and I would concur she gets fuck all. Really dont know why she bothers but I guess old habits die hard.

Maybe he is just worried about the environment and trying to do his bit?

Ok i feel sorry for these guys....coming to the land of smiles, giving up their whole old-life to live in Thailand.

But they are better of here then in their homecountry....here they can get a 100 to 200 thb a day with the plastic bottles thing..

discounting a rice with chiken and some drink 40 thb, and even can save some money for the next day....

Ok this is not a europian live style, but it could be worse...

If one day it happends to me i am sure much happier being a tramp/bottles collector here in Thailand then in Europe.