IGNORED

New Bar Jomtien

chris_heaton

Never again will go Apple Bar

Welcome , congratulations on the most useless first post ever !!

Mikeyboy

• 3 weeks later...

Never again will go Apple Bar

Hey Mson, just seen your post. Are you just a troll or do you have a real complaint against the bar? If something went wrong on your visit please let me know so I can try to fix it. Your comment as it stands is not very helpful.

Regards

Chris

http://www.apple-bar.com

Just another day in Paradise!

Hey Mson, just seen your post. Are you just a troll or do you have a real complaint against the bar? If something went wrong on your visit please let me know so I can try to fix it. Your comment as it stands is not very helpful.

Regards

Chris

http://www.apple-bar.com

I also will not return. Went there got lead on for several lady drinks. Guy walks in goes over and whispers to her obviously telling her to meet him later after work so he could avoid bar fine. Then tells me she can't go with me because she was on the rag. Can't remember his name but you would know him. Owns a resturant in paradise.

I also will not return. Went there got lead on for several lady drinks. Guy walks in goes over and whispers to her obviously telling her to meet him later after work so he could avoid bar fine. Then tells me she can't go with me because she was on the rag. Can't remember his name but you would know him. Owns a resturant in paradise.

Sorry she tells me she is on the rag...

smiles:

Sorry about that but the ladies at the bar are under no compulsion to go with any man. However as you say you were "led on" it seems you were under the impression she would go with you. If she did that then I am very sorry and it was not right. Don't think too much about a man whispering to her, I doubt very much if he was trying to avoid a bar-fine and if it is the man I think it is, he is friends with all the girls but never goes with any of them.

If you want to call in again say Hello, I'll buy you a couple of drinks to make up for the lady-drinks you think you were conned out of. However I would be very interested to know who the girl was! Do you know here name or remember what she looked like? I will remind her that she should tell a guy up front if she cannot go with him for any reason.

Once again, Sorry.

Chris

Too many complaints for me to even comtemplate travelling over from Patts to take a look :Think1:

Petermik,

Wow, your definition of "too many" is a bit strange. But I suppose you could say one complaint is one too many. But if that is the case you would probably never go into any bar!

Chris

Petermik,

Wow, your definition of "too many" is a bit strange. But I suppose you could say one complaint is one too many. But if that is the case you would probably never go into any bar!

Chris

I,ll be in the Fantasy bar tonight as I was last tuesday-this is my 18th trip to patts in the last 4 years :SoWhat1:

smiles:

Sorry about that but the ladies at the bar are under no compulsion to go with any man. However as you say you were "led on" it seems you were under the impression she would go with you. If she did that then I am very sorry and it was not right. Don't think too much about a man whispering to her, I doubt very much if he was trying to avoid a bar-fine and if it is the man I think it is, he is friends with all the girls but never goes with any of them.

If you want to call in again say Hello, I'll buy you a couple of drinks to make up for the lady-drinks you think you were conned out of. However I would be very interested to know who the girl was! Do you know here name or remember what she looked like? I will remind her that she should tell a guy up front if she cannot go with him for any reason.

Once again, Sorry.

Chris

It's not the guy that is the chef at the monkey. It's a Little skinny guy. I think american. I stayed till you closed. She walked out and was waiting for him.

smiles:

Once again, Sorry.

Chris

Can't say fairer than that imo . Impossible for anyone to be responsible for all the girls all the time . Unreasonable to expect

I 'll make a point of visiting the Apple bar as i drink in Jomtien a lot when in town .

Mikeyboy

It's not the guy that is the chef at the monkey. It's a Little skinny guy. I think american. I stayed till you closed. She walked out and was waiting for him.

OK, this is a tricky situation. Girls do not have to go with any one. Girls are also free to do what they want and see who they want in their own time however they should not arrange to meet a paying customer outside the bar without paying a barfine. Unless the girl is the cashier. The cashier is not allowed to go barfine and needs to stay in the bar till cashed up after closing. If a cutomer wants to wait for her then that's up to him. Having said that, some cashier's ask for barfine to be paid because they want to help the bar and they also get a kick back from the barfine. Up to them.

But what I said still stands, if a girl cannot go with you she should tell you before you buy the 2nd drink. I have reminded all the girls of that rule but sometimes they just look at you, nod their heads and totaly ignore you! So if it happens to any one in my bar please let me know.

MIKEYBOY:

Looking forward to seeing you. I have to go into hospital on the 12th but should be back at the bar by October.

Chris

Been in Cambodia for 8 months with no cider. Pattaya mid October. Cold ciders and very pretty girls and just a short walk down the beach. Id better show my partner this so he knows where to find me :GoldenSmile1:

• 3 weeks later...

I'll drop into the bar in a few days. I'll be staying somewhere in the Soi LK area but the bar seems to be worth a vist. Some pretty faces there.